PDA

View Full Version : New Renault Parts Direct Website

renaultpartsdirect
26-01-2012, 16:48
Good afternoon

We are currently in the process of pushing forward for a brand new website.
As the website is for you the customer, please can we have some feedback in
what options / features you would like to see on the website? For example
... word search options etc.

Whilst we can't promise to do everything, your feedback would be a great
help!

Regards

Paul Temperton
Renault Parts Direct
renaultpartsdirect@gmail.com

p4cks
26-01-2012, 18:09
Similar parts websites have the ability to find parts from your registration plate, so at the home page you enter your registration number in and then any parts you search/click through are compatible with your vehicle. I always like that feature on any car parts website.

FATBOY
26-01-2012, 20:56
is there anyway you can have some sort dialogies pictures on there pointing to the relevant parts and saying if they are still available/part number and prices? like below

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y108/fatboy78/Boot_trim.jpg

franksvalver
27-01-2012, 08:28
With all due respect take less than 9 days to deliver an off the shelf part :oops:

p4cks
27-01-2012, 09:08
With all due respect take less than 9 days to deliver an off the shelf part :oops:

With all due respect the question asked was related to their website. Even the word 'website' not only appears in the title of the post, but also in the body of the post 3 times :roll:

renaultpartsdirect
27-01-2012, 09:21
Good morning

Thank you for the feedback guys.

Sometimes we will let someone down. Its human nature, have you never made a mistake?

It could be Renault UK have let us down, it could be we have made a error. Mistakes happen.

I pride myself on the hard work I put in. We offer great discount for you guys and FREE UK delivery.

I promise you 99% of the orders will deal with go out with no problems. I am sorry you have had a bad experience with us

Regards

Paul
RPD

northy
27-01-2012, 09:42
I have ordered many a time from Paul at RPD - never had anything but instant replys to my questions and parts delivered within a few days of my order.

I dont go anywhere else for my parts!

As P4cks says - a registration search would be great.

FATBOY
27-01-2012, 19:21
i had my issues regarding some handbrake cables, but things were all sorted out, and renault UK have let RPD down regarding these parts which was not there fault.

renaultpartsdirect
27-01-2012, 19:55
Hi

I like the idea about showing pictures then whats available / no longer available.

Not sure if that can be built into the website but will deffo look until creating a section on here with this type of info.

Cheers

Paul
RPD

snowman
27-01-2012, 21:14
I have ordered many a time from Paul at RPD - never had anything but instant replys to my questions and parts delivered within a few days of my order.

Likewise

MatBrown
27-01-2012, 22:01

Likewise

Me too.

16v_paddy
27-01-2012, 22:08

Likewise

Me too.

Me three :D

renaultpartsdirect
17-04-2012, 12:56
Good afternoon

I am pleased to say our new website is now available to view.

The vehicle sections are now split into categories (Brakes, steering etc) to make it easier for you to find the part you require.

Also once in the section you can now use a search box to find the part you require.

The website is in its early days so any problems you notice please let us know, we are currently working on a different enquiry form which will be loaded onto the website soon.

We would also need all users that were on the old version of our website to re register on the new site. Any issues with this please let me know.

Regards

Paul Temperton

MG1980
17-04-2012, 13:22
The site looks great chaps well done. I need a bucket load of parts this month and I will most certainly be headed your way. Very minor thing, but get a better picture of a Clio Williams for your options page. It is also a smaller size to all of the other pictures. A bit OCD, but such a simple thing to sort!!

Great work though.

renaultpartsdirect
17-04-2012, 13:39
Hi guys

Yeah I am looking out for a better picture.

If anyone can source a better picture please email me -

Cheers

Paul

MG1980
17-04-2012, 14:53
You can have one of my car! Just been detailed!! I'll email you...

MG1980
17-04-2012, 15:44
Wilma is now famous!!