PDA

View Full Version : Scum bags

Winston
15-08-2005, 17:30
Stay'd a taylors aka jtrenualtuk this weekend.....While fixing boris's gearbox

Wake up to start work in the morning....to find his car, boris and lous car broken into grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Foooked locks........headunits amps and subs stolen from both cars and some lexus lights :shock:

police came ....no finger prints :evil:

Shitter :x

VIPERONE
15-08-2005, 17:36
wats the log number mate???

Winston
15-08-2005, 17:38
I'll find out........my car was tooked up in bed at home

but on saturday night i had my coat and pack lunch taken from my car outside lou's :evil:

Martin
15-08-2005, 19:07
scum indeed...you need serious alarmage these days! :evil:

Scott-16v!
15-08-2005, 20:25
:shock: sh!theads, packed lunch is just takin the p!ss skinny little runts

Lunner
15-08-2005, 21:33
Jesus christ i absoloutly love living in the country, i know the scum bags in my town and they all cream tehmselves over my car.

I can leave it wiht the engine running on the drive and nt worry about it, hell when i'm working on it and ahve to go and get supplies i just leave it on the drive wiht the keys in it, and have no worries.

On the minus side ther are no decent clubs/bars wihtin 10 miles :(

Mattie
15-08-2005, 22:48
shit thats bad m8.....

think i shud get my alarm fixd! :shock:

BRUN
16-08-2005, 00:46
i caught 2 kids the other night tryin to break into a saxo outside the g/f's house, right under a street light !

2 live
16-08-2005, 08:41
pretty much the same as lunners here....not exactly the country...but no1 will touch my car, not even the numerous bag heads

real shitter when it does happen tho..........happened a few years ago to me..........it wont happen again tho......or so im told lol

Winston
16-08-2005, 10:11
Got done again last night.....try'd bending my door back...Had the boot tied shut with rope (yes i know stupid but the boot locks ****ed :oops: ) burn't it and stole a tape.....a ****ing tape lol

It has two alarms.....there both broke....true reno stylee lol

Got to be smack rats :evil:

Mattie
16-08-2005, 10:46
if they broke in 2 rob a tape :shock: then there prob crackheads!!!

maybe its sum1 u kno who dusnt like u very much......1st ur lunch gets nickd now a tape....surley theyd rob sumthin worth while :?: :!: :!: :!:

Winston
16-08-2005, 11:13
It does'nt get touched at my house......I now most of the riff raff......It happened in a area im new to so no beef with anyone yet :evil:

clowo16v
16-08-2005, 14:01
I know most of the people who nick/break into cars round here so mines safe lol. If you can keep a lookout on the cars easily from inside, leave something semi decent (take the case off an old mobile phone and stick it on the seat or something) and see if anything happens.

If anything does, fairy liquid bottle, petrol, match.

See ya

Matt

2 live
16-08-2005, 15:32
i prefer the baseball bat tbh...........more pleasurable breakin 1 finger at a time.......then the hands.......elbows......u get the idea lol

Tommo
16-08-2005, 15:59
It would be worth them doing it just to catch the little smack head rats! There's a pub near me which I go to and is a f*ckin gold mine for these scallys, no flood lights, cameras or anything. My old 306 got hit there and cost a fortune to fix, new door, windows etc. I never leave the Williams anywhere now apart from outside my house and work, as I learnt the hard way. Make sure I alarm, immobilise and steering lock it every night!! Altho this is no guarantee as I've come to the conclusion that if they want it bad enough, they'll ave it!!

Winston
16-08-2005, 17:50
Some Bait and my 6 cell D cell :twisted:

Salford came up a worse area to live in the northwest......I never have any trouble (touch wood)

VIPERONE
16-08-2005, 18:41
winston.. you should have informed police about your bent door.. I have locked many offenders up for fingerprints on outer door.
I locked a fool up last week after i got a dna hit on cigarette butts they left ina stolen cars ash tray.
I have also had dna hits from bottle necks from water and beer bottles left in seats, hair fibres in seats :-)

bending the door back is the prefered method nowadays

VIPERONE
16-08-2005, 18:43
also they will be back again.. upgrade your alarm system..
or stay up.. set up pir sensors on beepers pointing at your car.. sleep in your clothes witha thief surpression device at your side...
nothing i love better than catchng car thieves.

Lunner
16-08-2005, 22:05
Went away on holiday one week a few years back and we live dwont eh end of a quiet cul-de-sac and came backt o find 2 tyres slashed, police came and dusted for prints, and then said they couldn't use them becasue they could havew been put on there any time.

Heard via the grape vine the little scum bag who did it and half of my local town kicked the shit into him for about 2 weeks, he now lives in Cornwall

VIPERONE
16-08-2005, 22:42
2 tyres! lol...

try 55 cars in 2 nights! lol even northy got caught in it! the Skoda got its tyres slashed! lol i think it was valued at £38k... fukkin rochdale.

2 live
17-08-2005, 09:22
northys skoda valued at £38k.......wot is it no.0002 or summat??? lmao

worth more like 0.38 pence :wink:

northy
17-08-2005, 09:35
lol...never forget that day.

costco ended up with a great days buisness - 4 tyres from me, 4 from fletch, and we helped out his two neighbours with 3 tyres....unreal

cost a fortune....but not worth claiming

Winston
17-08-2005, 15:53
Super cop :P