PDA

View Full Version : Clio 16v parts - Workshop clearout

samfish
09-01-2012, 15:23
Hi guys.
We are hoping to clear all the Clio 16v bits from the workshop. We have tons of them, and need the space.
The cars where stripped for racing in the 90's, so some parts are pretty much new old stock.

Interior
seatbelts
wheel arch liners
headlights
16v steel wheels, stamped'91 and '92
New Renault repair panels. For example: A/B pillar bits, sill bits, front arch panel
Used panels, many fully sticker'ed. Could look good to put a fully cup sticker'ed bonnet on a road car...?
MINT ph1 passenger seat
rear seats
carpets
seatbelts
etc etc

We need to sell this as a bulk lot. I must stress I do not have time to sell individual bits to people, sorry. Or will consider a semi-bulk lot....
Price will be £250-350 depending on what we can haul together for you, from all corners of the premises.
Viewing essential at CM17 9HX - Mark Fish Motorsport

Regards
Sam

PS: We are also clearing many Clio V6 Trophy panels and bits and pieces if anyone is interested. Many of the panels are damaged a bit, or a lot - but repairable.
Used V6 Trophy rear hubs and wishboones etc

PPS: we are also clearing some Megane 225 F1 parts. these bits where stripped from a brand new road car during the build of a race car many years ago. they have been sat in the workshop since. mainly interior!

PPPS: Anyone interested in a 1985 Van Diemen Formula Ford too? :D

C3 WLM
09-01-2012, 19:48
are most of the items as new?

C3 WLM
09-01-2012, 19:51
sorry, specifically the interior items?

samfish
09-01-2012, 20:20
Hi there,
Many of the items came straight off the cup cars in January '91 and have sat here since. So new'ish :)
Repair panels are all new Genuine items - I can specify these in the next couple of days.

It would be impossible to specify every interior part really, but I can get a few pictures for you, and specify a good deal of it

Sorry if the advert is a bit premature. more details to follow.
A chap came and took many of our GT Turbo parts (Filling a sprinter van to the ceiling) for £400... looking for a similar solution here, if possible.

C3 WLM
09-01-2012, 21:23
first dibs then when more details emerge. Thanks

jock
10-01-2012, 02:09
Hi Sam, just wondered whats the history of the RF 85 , driver champ etc, cheers.

samfish
10-01-2012, 08:40
I'll get some more information regarding the parts.

The RF85 - not too sure about the past history. We got it from a driver (customer) who raced it for one season, about 15 years ago, then put it in storage.
Van Diemen hold records of every chassis, so the original purchaser/team and driver can be found easily.
This one has been upgraded to '86 front suspension (with wider track) I was told. It has just been re-commissioned in the workshop over the winter. A brand new fuel tank and other bits and pieces.
They tend to go for £5000 - £7000, so we will be looking for something between those figures, when my Dad has worked out how much he has spent on it!! Many hours have gone into getting it ready for the track again.
Sam

TooSkive
10-01-2012, 11:24
What Megane parts do you have?

samfish
10-01-2012, 12:05
Hi there.
Sorry, it is the 230 F1 model.
All has only covered 50 miles before being stripped.

Aircon pump and rad.
rear seats
headlining
rear silencer - has been cut just as the centre piping enters the box
space saver
seatbelts and fitting and other trim
...off the top on my head. More info this evening for you :)