PDA

View Full Version : prices,where will they be in 5 or 10 years?

dimma
17-12-2011, 22:31
i bought a 94 williams a few months ago for £1500 it was stored for 12 years and is in really good solid condition with no rust anywhere although it does have a couple of small dents were things have been set against it over the years.i was thinking if i got the dents repaired and maybe resprayed the car i would have one of the best examples left but i see prices are continuing to fall and im wondering would it be worth more in time.

MG1980
17-12-2011, 22:38
i bought a 94 williams a few months ago for £1500 it was stored for 12 years and is in really good solid condition with no rust anywhere although it does have a couple of small dents were things have been set against it over the years.i was thinking if i got the dents repaired and maybe resprayed the car i would have one of the best examples left but i see prices are continuing to fall and im wondering would it be worth more in time.

I would say that the market has bottomed out fella. I can ony see things getting better! There will always be a market for pristine limited run vehicles, but I guess that prices have fallen in line with people's lack of disposable cash.

Jamie.
18-12-2011, 00:50
See some pics of that!

For £1,500.

What mileage is it on etc.

dimma
18-12-2011, 15:45
Pictures will be very limited cause I've it in the back of a small garage along with two dimma Clios although I do have a picture of it on the trailer before I put it in the shed.milage is 60 something i will post up some pictures when I get home.

dimma
18-12-2011, 23:27
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj39/dimmaclio/photo-88.jpg

Red Cloud
18-12-2011, 23:33
If the bank of England keeps printing money and the government keep borrowing it, car prices will be the last of our worries.

dimma
18-12-2011, 23:38
If the bank of England keeps printing money and the government keep borrowing it, car prices will be the last of our worries.that maybe true but this is a site mainly about the clio williams.

Red Cloud
18-12-2011, 23:53
Ok, then to answer your question with less ambiguity, they will be worthless in the scheme of things.

will.i.am.s2
21-12-2011, 23:24
i wouldnt say prices are falling atall. Theres hardly any forsale in this country for one so you cant go of the prices of them. Hard to say with prices in 5-10 years but the prices will certainly go up as there will be even less around than there is now obviously.

I think right now is the last of the weeding out of the crap examples that have fallen into the wrong hands etc, after this phase all that will be left is the good ones as they are so rare anyway. Happens with cars all the time and there is plenty of this that goes on with stuff like M3's. Take a look at the prices of the bmw E30 325i sport models and that will give you an idea of this theory and an indication of the future values of the willy imo.

dimma
21-12-2011, 23:37
i took a look on ebay france and prices there seem pretty good.seen one with 120000 kilometers for 15000 euro :shock:

Red Cloud
21-12-2011, 23:52
But how do you know how much these cars actually sell for? If you follow the auctions and they are genuine auctions of genuine cars, they hardly ever make the 'pie in the sky' buy it now prices.