PDA

View Full Version : Fuses Picture.....Please!

H4RRY
20-11-2011, 19:20
Hi All,

I've got a few problems with the electrics on my Williams that I'm tracking down and it looks like part of my problems lie with the fuse box under the glove compartment in the passenger footwell. Has anyone got a picture of a fuse box with all the fuses in place that they know is in working order? If you have could you please post it up so I can have a look to compare. The previous owner removed some fuses trying to solve the problems and now I need to know where they go back in.

Thank you in advance for any help!

fabulicious
20-11-2011, 20:31
I think you will find that the fusebox door has a diagram of all fuse locations.They are pretty obvious from that. Relays are another thing but perhaps you could describe the issue's you have and maybe someone can steer you on the correct course of action?

H4RRY
20-11-2011, 22:53
I think you will find that the fusebox door has a diagram of all fuse locations.They are pretty obvious from that. Relays are another thing but perhaps you could describe the issue's you have and maybe someone can steer you on the correct course of action?

Ha Ha! If your right I am officially blind! Have I actually managed to miss that...... Oh dear!

Thanks