PDA

View Full Version : why?

2 live
02-11-2011, 10:27
why have my posts and thread been deleted? and who by? something you have a problem with. apart from schakals spamming and trolling.

northy
02-11-2011, 11:25
I have moved one this morning - the forum is not to be used for people to have private arguments on.

You know that, so does he.

2 live
02-11-2011, 11:31
so ban the troll. hes worse than barrington for creating arguments. why not clean the thread up, deleting the cocks posts. u know, like you do with anyone elses threads.

northy
02-11-2011, 11:36
Its rare that i have to moderate threads now unless things get out of hand. This case it was alot easier to remove the thread as there was only 2 posts.

2 live
02-11-2011, 11:38
no there wasnt. and you know it.

schakal
02-11-2011, 11:44
2live , you are the one that started a shit fit with no reason that
i know of . I just happened to be online at the time and have stated the possible (obvious) reason why someone might have deleted your posts .

Thats called constructive criticism .If you cant take it go back to Cliosport !!!

2 live
02-11-2011, 12:22
lol. as usual you made a misinformed, pointless post that didnt concern you. i asked the people that could actually delete posts/threads, not an argumentative waste of dna like yourself. you know of no reason i posted, therefore i suggest you keep your opinions to yourself unless you can informatively contribute to the discussion.

constructive criticism?? lmao. you cant even construct a comprehendable sentance. you talk nothing but shit. and seem to have a major problem with me. :roll:

schakal
02-11-2011, 12:32
lol. as usual you made a misinformed, pointless post that didnt concern you. i asked the people that could actually delete posts/threads, not an argumentative waste of dna like yourself. you know of no reason i posted, therefore i suggest you keep your opinions to yourself unless you can informatively contribute to the discussion.

constructive criticism?? lmao. you cant even construct a comprehendable sentance. you talk nothing but s**t. and seem to have a major problem with me. :roll:

Like is said before ,this is not Cocksport !! and not every man and his dog is a mod or an admin . So you could have pm ed a few people on here to find out who and why deleted your posts but NO , you decided it was time you seeked attention again (you do this at regular intervals i noticed :wink: )

On the other hand i still stand by my initial statement since your posts have always been deleted for either being abusive or racist in the past .

schakal
02-11-2011, 12:35
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c249/evrenfenci/asw.jpg

2 live
02-11-2011, 12:41
the only posts iv had deleted have been replies to you, or constructive criticism of the way the clubs run.

as iv already stated, your sentances are uncomprehendable at best. maybe you should go back to school and learn english. my youngest child has a better grasp of the english language than you.

2 live
02-11-2011, 12:43
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c249/evrenfenci/asw.jpg

how very apt for you. it should be your sig.

schakal
02-11-2011, 12:51
the only posts iv had deleted have been replies to you, or constructive criticism of the way the clubs run.

as iv already stated, your sentances are uncomprehendable at best. maybe you should go back to school and learn english. my youngest child has a better grasp of the english language than you.

English is my 2nd language . When you can speak another language as good as i do ,come and make that suggestion again and i might discuss
with you :wink:

Lets hope your children carry on with their education and fall as far as possible from the tree ehh ?? :wink:

northy
02-11-2011, 13:20
Locked by me.

Grow up guys. Williamsclio is not to be used for people to air their differences.