PDA

View Full Version : UJL

irishandy
04-10-2011, 15:40
Killinchy Northern Ireland

DSilvaSport
05-12-2014, 21:57
For sale on Gumtree - http://www.gumtree.com/p/renault/1995-renault-clio-williams-2.0-16v/110879713

£2950

The ad reads -

1995 Renault Clio Williams 2.0 16v 85,150 miles, MOT 24th July 2015.

I have owned this car for five years and have enjoyed restoring it , I have done alot of work on the car including: Engine: Timing belt ,Auxiliary belt, Ignition leads ,Coil pack New steering column, New K&N air filter ,Breather pip filters ,Water pump,Magnex exhaust system , , Body: Sprayed front bumper , Side sills , Refurbished Alloy wheels ,Underneath car oil waxed a few weeks ago, Interior and Exterior trim replaced where needed. New Apec brake discs all round and Red Dot Pads also a new set of Toyo R1R tires.

The Williams has been serviced regularly using Renault parts and semi synthetic oil used in the engine. I have had a full valet and wax from Polished Cars who have done all the work on the car for shows etc.

The car has only been used for dry weekends and has been stored in a heated garage; as you can see by the photos for a 20 year old car she is in very good condition.

This car has been a part of my family for over five years and I'm very sad to see it go as I know I will never have the chance to own another as there are very few left on the UK roads and even less in the condition mine is in.

The Williams Clio's are increasingly getting harder to find and the knock on effect is their value is increasing.