PDA

View Full Version : Road Rage

Wobba
07-09-2011, 13:47
Had a guy in a white van try and force me off the road last night, down a country lane. I was in front, with this bloke tailgating me, BTCC style, in a 30 zone in the wet. He turned off and was so close I though he'd hit me, so I stopped the car and reversed up to see his reg plate as he drove off. He stopped his van and revved his engine loads and started reversing. I, not wanting any aggro, drove off with most of his details. He tried to follow me, I could hear him yelling and beeping his horn at other cars to get them out the way but I was long gone.

What a total cock.

stevie_b
07-09-2011, 21:31
There are some weirdos out there. Probably thought that when you went back to get his details you were up for a ruck and was ready to get out and give you a hiding. Generally would be a nutter with such behaviour so was correct choice to drive off rather than get out for 'a chat' about it with him.

Wobba
08-09-2011, 13:12
There are some weirdos out there. Probably thought that when you went back to get his details you were up for a ruck and was ready to get out and give you a hiding. Generally would be a nutter with such behaviour so was correct choice to drive off rather than get out for 'a chat' about it with him.

Yea I think you're right. No point chatting to people like that, it just ends in violence for which they rarely get punished.

theweekendhaslanded
08-09-2011, 23:17
Dicks like that wouldnt think twice about kicking in a panel or smashing a window. Probably a fecking pikey!! I would have drove off too!! You best keeping well away of tits like that!

Wobba
09-09-2011, 13:29
Yea, the last 'anger-issues' chav grabbed my keys out of the ignition and threw them over a wall, before speeding off through a red-light and shrieking at some poor other person who nearly hit him lol.

Chadwick
10-09-2011, 00:20
Lol you're always kicking off with people on the road mate! I never get any greif like that