PDA

View Full Version : F7p Turbo engine and bits

James5
30-08-2011, 13:39
Unfortunatly I have been a car accident and my R5 is damaged beyond repair but the engine is still all good. Depending on my insurance company allowing me to buy the car back to strip the salvagable and decent parts of the following will be for sale.

F7p engine with forged bottom compression is 8.0:1 standard F7p head and cam's,
F7p L&B flywheel,
Inlet manifold,
Thottle body,
Adaptor for throttle body,
Idle control valve,
Alternator,
Shorter alternator belt for GTT install,
Modified C1J engine front bracket,
Volvo lower alternator bracket,
Volvo upper alternator bracket,
Starter,
Fastchips High Boost ECU,
R21 turbo map sensor,
Bosch 802 injectors,
Malpassi adjustable reg set @ 3.2bar and Fuel rail,
200sx T28 turbo with compressor adaptors no play in shaft and non smoker good strong turbo,
BBPT Downpipe,
BBPT manifold
BBPT braided turbo oil feed + Turbo pre-filter,
Speedflow oil return,
Helix friction plate and valeo green box cover,
New Mellior Head gasket + bolts less than 700miles,
New cambelt done less than 700miles,
Uprated spark plug's
Valver coil pack,
Engine loom cut but I will try to label up what I can for easy install,

All above I am looking for £1500 no offers as a package. This is about 90% of what you will need to put this engine into your car. The engine compression before the incident was 148-150psi across all 4 cylinders. I will be replacing the sump as it has a slight crack due to my accident I will check bottom end condition prior to doing this but should be fine. I am just being honest any questions please ask.

You will need to source Clio valver rad and fan, if you want a chargecooler setup a pump and pre-rad, and you will need a decent fuel pump setup. Grab a bargain.

Accesories that will be sold seperatly

Green Cotton oversized air filter,
Various silicone boost hoses,
AEM AFR gauge,
Mocal boost gauge,
Mocal oil pressure and water temp gauge ( water temp part of gauge not working),
Parts of a Pace chargecooler system (missing pre-rad and pump),
Walbro 255 working (if using with F7pt in a 5 you will need a lift pump ideally a surge tank setup).
Clio 1.8 16v dark grey Leather seat's,

Not sure what else is left at present and usable I will check condition and make sure Items work and are safe before I sell.

Large items are for collection only from West Sussex, I will also only do things on a first pay first served basis unless deposits paid.

James5
07-09-2011, 14:26
Deposit taken