PDA

View Full Version : Banned

FlamingMonkey
10-08-2005, 22:25
Why have a load of people been banned have I missed something, Clart and Jimmy_mac so far I've seen.

What did they do? Hope this place is not turning into CS while Northy is away I hope?

Rob

J o n
10-08-2005, 22:33
should give insight... not sure about banning em personally, speaking to em first would be the best course of action imo... but i dont really know all the ins and outs so i'll shut up... lol

http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4875

FATBOY
10-08-2005, 22:56
look what these certain people reduced cliosport to! said people have been banned, and i have liased with bighp(fellow moderator) over these bans and we will put it to northy to see what he wants to do! but for now these trouble makers are banned.

big hp
10-08-2005, 23:00
I fully agree with what Paul has done. If northy wants to re-instate them then he can.

For what its worth and from what i've seen they have no intentions of using our club for what it was originally intended. I won't go on, but look at the link above to see just a brief overview of the type of people they are.

Scott

FlamingMonkey
10-08-2005, 23:01
Hmm just read that thread, seems very gay.

I've had a dig or two at people on both CS and WC and haven't been banned from either site.

Do you not think it's bullshit that they have been banned for saying shit on another forum un-connected with this one?

I don't reckon you should ban people with an opinion. As far as I can see they ain't slagging the club more some of it's users, this shit happens in real life too I believe.

big hp
10-08-2005, 23:05
When you've got people saying it doesn't go on though and it clearly does it gets silly. Its not the first time its happened.

Again though northy can decide what route to take when he comes back. At the moment its damage limitation.

FlamingMonkey
10-08-2005, 23:11
hehe I agree I've read what they said and as far as I can see it's aimed at members not the club, so I don't see what banning them achieves, im a memebr of the Civic Type R forums for example, don't have a CTR but would piss me off if I got banned on there for something I said on CS about them being bread vans for example.

If these people really are that bad they are bound to break the rules on here, but as far as I can see they haven't yet.

My 2ps worth. 8)

Tommo
10-08-2005, 23:18
Just read that thread now.....how old are these people?? They sound like a bunch of whinging preadolescent school kids!!

And what is this "other place"?

KingStromba
11-08-2005, 00:24
Thing is flaming if you let them back on i will lay into them for having a go at me, and im sure lunner will do the same. Causes more trouble than its worth. Plus they dont drive decent cars, have any useful knowledge, or are funny in any way, so no great loss. :P

J o n
11-08-2005, 09:37
agree with monkey on this one, does seem a bit harsh for things said about members on another site. there's obviously an issue between all the individuals concerned... well apart from Stromba, no one likes him...

KingStromba
11-08-2005, 10:01
I think a little vote you once had confirmed my poularity Jesus :P

J o n
11-08-2005, 10:27
yup it did... as you had to create multiple accounts didn't you Klausy boy :lol: :lol: :lol:

KingStromba
11-08-2005, 11:14
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

:P

seb182
11-08-2005, 12:23
yup it did... as you had to create multiple accounts didn't you Klausy boy :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol! quality! :lol:

KingStromba
11-08-2005, 14:26
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

lol! quality! :lol:

:shock:

Andyvalver
11-08-2005, 17:00
pmsl