PDA

View Full Version : Police

Jamie.
10-08-2005, 21:32
just been pulled.... :roll: although i wasnt in williams, nooo i was in my fiances red rt. got flashed by someother fella so was doing 25 in a 30 however they pulled me over and told me they were stopping random motorists however it was more like they were pulling under 25's, in hatches and that were male! fookin bollox! although i did me best to piss the bitch off. what was a joke is that when she pulled me she came up to me and asked "are you ok", wtf does that mean? I was fookin better before u pulled me love! what a waste of 10 mins

summeh
10-08-2005, 21:34
not worth giving um lip mate, just bite ya tongue and be polite, you'll be supprised what u can get away with :D

Andyvalver
10-08-2005, 21:35
Lol, at least you wernt doing owt wrong :wink:

Dancliovalver
10-08-2005, 22:45
tell ya wat really pisses the police off.......answering a a question with a question, they hate it, coz most of them cant think of a comebak fast enuf

VIPERONE
10-08-2005, 22:55
tell ya wat really pisses the police off.......answering a a question with a question, they hate it, coz most of them cant think of a comebak fast enuf

my comeback is applying the cuffs and bundling the gobshite in the rear of the van.

road traffic act states a uniformed constable can stop any motorist they please, to check things are in order, produce/inspect, seize,.

Lunner
10-08-2005, 23:02
really isn't wortth giving them grief i know if some customer gives me grief i'll go out of my way to be as rde and un helpful as i can, if they are decent and have a joke wiht you then i'll go out of my way to be helpful.

Treat others how you woudl like to be treated, only had a coupel of run ins wiht the police, and on both accasions didn't rise to the bullshit theybwere sprouting, and i get let off, even tho in both cases i was blatently breaking the law

VIPERONE
10-08-2005, 23:07
:evil:

Tommo
10-08-2005, 23:46

my comeback is applying the cuffs and bundling the gobshite in the rear of the van.

road traffic act states a uniformed constable can stop any motorist they please, to check things are in order, produce/inspect, seize,.

I always thought they had to have a valid reason to pull somebody over?

VIPERONE
10-08-2005, 23:56
lol nope no reason required.. they need a reason to stop you on foot, and for a stop/search.

not for vehicle stops.

KingStromba
11-08-2005, 00:02
Here is where the last cop that pulled me over ended up shortly after a stop and search.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/King_Stromba/Wreath20Laying20by20Hartford20Polic.jpg

:P

Martin
11-08-2005, 00:04
If you could photoshop well you'd be dangerous stromba! lol

BRUN
11-08-2005, 01:06
you have to admit though gunner, a lot of police are jus on a power trip and treat you like shite even if you havent done anything wrong

i have met a few decent ones though, not all bad

J o n
11-08-2005, 09:23
most are okay... it's just Gibbo ;) lol

2 live
11-08-2005, 09:25
best ones are usually traffic cops..well the ones iv been stopped by anyway lol

i used to get all uppity when they pulled me, but i used to get pulled 2-3 times a day in me old 'scort mk2........reason it got sold really

now jus chill n agree with em..get let off a lot more now lol.....last one pulled me after i hadnt noticed him behind me at some t/l..........set off ....up to bout 110.........in a 30 ........d/c ffs no houses anywhere near......he pulled me at next set of lights wen hed managed to catch up lol.........after him and his collegue had ribbed me about 'checkin me mirrors before booting it' and 'driving at warp speed' and generally enthused about the car and how rare it is.......and .........'LOOK SARGE'....'hes even got matching babyseats'.......i got a slap on the wrist and sent on me way lol

Swervin_Mervin
11-08-2005, 10:39
Agreed. Been stopped a couple of times now and I'm always polite. Last time the officer told me I couldn't know what the signal timings were could I (ran an amber). Because the mood was light and I'd been polite I got away with stating I could 'cos I'm a traffic Engineer.

No point getting arsey with them at all.

Mattie
11-08-2005, 10:42
ye most cops r ok....end of the day were all human so they understand wen we break the law (if its sumthin like speeding, or having illegal tints etc) cuz sum of them do it there selfs.....if ur ok with them there genrally ok wiv u.....

u do get sum dick heads though as u say who r on a power trip.....my m8 got arrested once for tellin a taxi driver 2 **** off.......i askd the cop y e got arrested n the cop sed "**** off its none off your buisness, if u dont piss off then ur goin in the bk of the van as well".....those r the cops who piss me off! :twisted:

Jamie.
11-08-2005, 10:50
tbh thats only 2nd time ive been pulled and both were in exactly the same location! wish they had better things to do with their time than sit at a bus stop waving people in. i mean there were abt 10 police cars there, inc was 2 t5's and a st170! what annoyed me was the way the copper approached me, it seemed she had a chip on here shoulder. theyy just like to power trip!!!!

KingStromba
11-08-2005, 10:53
Officer - 'you realise you were speeding sir?'

Me - 'yes'

Officer - 'can i see your licence please?'

Me - 'its in the locked glove box with my gun'

Officer - 'you have a gun in the glove box?'

Me - 'Yes i used it to shoot the body i have in the boot'

The Officer calls for back up and his Sargeant arrives in another car. He comes over to me

Sergent - 'Afternoon sir, can i see in the glove box please'

I open the glove box. Its empty.

Sergeant - 'Can i see in the boot please?'

I open the boot. It is empty.

Sergeant - 'Im sorry sir, its just my collegue said you had a gun in the glove box and a body in the boot.'

Me - 'Yeah and i bet the lying little shit said i was speeding too'

Old but good.

Allan
11-08-2005, 13:49
thats a classivc :)

seen it about so many times on the net, but it still makes me laugh :)

Winston
11-08-2005, 18:04
**** the police......this includes gibbo :P

Smokey McPot
11-08-2005, 18:08
Here is where the last cop that pulled me over ended up shortly after a stop and search.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/King_Stromba/Wreath20Laying20by20Hartford20Polic.jpg

well you will mule drugs to america :roll:

Slithers
11-08-2005, 18:16

lol, good call gunner

treat a copper with respect and be polite and 9 times out of 10, they will respond in a likewise manner. Get cocky with one and you only have yourself to blame if they do their upmost to be a bastard to you IMO.

Andy
11-08-2005, 18:17
i met loads of police on the fire strikes

most of them are sorted the odd nob like but you get that ecery where ....

LEIGH-ANNE
18-08-2005, 20:34

works wiv boyfriends too!! lol

KingStromba
18-08-2005, 21:53

What does?

u33db
18-08-2005, 22:12
i have met a few decent ones though, not all bad

This is true. I remember getting hauled out of nightclub by a woman cop after my mate had keyed a car...a right hottie! Think i may have been in there too...lol

LEIGH-ANNE
18-08-2005, 22:47

What does?

When answering back to boyfriends or girlfriends etc, always answer wiv a question!!! It works!