PDA

View Full Version : gurgle

byers
10-08-2005, 13:06
i have a willy 2 sometimes every now and again i will be driven along and it seems to hold back then when i floor it it jerks then pulls off is it a mixture problem?? and gurgles like fook...

Jamie.
10-08-2005, 13:55
mine only pulls back like that first thing in the morning when cold. it does it between 1 and 2k when v cold. although after a five mins or so it is fine

clowo16v
10-08-2005, 15:21
Yeh it sounds like the choke is sticking on or something. Give the throttle linkage et al a good soaking in carb cleaner/WD40 see if it alters anything.

What do you mean by gurgle?

See ya

Matt

byers
10-08-2005, 15:53
Yeh it sounds like the choke is sticking on or something. Give the throttle linkage et al a good soaking in carb cleaner/WD40 see if it alters anything.

What do you mean by gurgle?

See ya

Matt like say if your stood at the lights sounds like a turbo like a gurgle noise cant really explane theres a strong smell of petrol aswell if i give her some stick

Zollo
10-08-2005, 16:07
mine only pulls back like that first thing in the morning when cold. it does it between 1 and 2k when v cold. although after a five mins or so it is fine

I had the exact same problem mate. It was the Lambda.

byers
10-08-2005, 16:17
mine only pulls back like that first thing in the morning when cold. it does it between 1 and 2k when v cold. although after a five mins or so it is fine mine sometimes does it a lot longer than that