PDA

View Full Version : Sad day for My Williams 2

cliorod
19-06-2011, 10:06
After 3 attempts in various guises ,at selling my Wiiliams :cry: :cry: ,and inundated with crazy offers :o :o :o someone offered me £300 ~~ for the car complete with 6 months tax,12 months MOT ~~~ I think he/she was on drugs !!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
It has just 6 hours to go on Ebay and then that is it :cry: :cry: :cry:
I have done a deal on a '57 plate 1.5cdi with under 20k miles on it ,and got an excellent trade in for the old girl ~~~ if I had known I had got such a deal,I would not have bothered advertising it.
End of an era for the old girl ~~ in all the years I have had her,it was only 6 weeks ago,when she first let me down,and that was due to the original alternator :roll: :roll: :roll: giving up,which aint bad 150k miles on the same piece of kit.

I just hope the new car will give me the same level of reliability.

RIP M884 **C
Rod.

Ps Still got me toys to play out with though :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

MatBrown
19-06-2011, 10:19
Sad times.

walters300
19-06-2011, 12:38
she served you well and its a shame its going after all those years, but the garage aint empty by a long shot!! cant beleive some of the prices now, theres a williams 2 on ebay which I owned in 1996 and its up for 350 as a starting price, gearbox is knackered but still :roll:

ollie16v
19-06-2011, 13:05
Shame mate end of an era :(

cliorod
19-06-2011, 15:44
To be honest,some one would have a good RUST FREE :lol: :lol: :lol: car,all the usual areas of rot sorted out under warranty ~~ mechanics regularly checked, serviced and replaced where neccessary with GENUINE RENAULT PARTS. :wink: :wink: :wink:
But as usual the world is full of dreamers.
£300 !!!!!!!!!!!!, that would not buy you a complete OE exhaust system :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Not the end of the world,I still have my little baby :lol: :twisted: :lol: ,just waiting on the drive ~~ must have a run out in it sometime. :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Thanks everyone anyway
Rodders