PDA

View Full Version : FCS2011...Wobba style...

Wobba
05-06-2011, 20:59
Got home via RAC :(

After a massssive full bore take of at some lights, I learn the limits of Clio hardware:

CLANG!!! OH FFFFFUUUKKKK!!!! WTTTFFFFFXX?? CAMBELT? GEARBOX???? LSD????? WTFFFXXX NO DRIVE!!!?????

'HAI! IS THAT RAC???'
'Yes Hello, is that Mr Mumford with the Clio?'
'YE!'
'A recovery van is on its way sir.'

So, I stripped the inner nearside driveshaft tripod joint clean off we think...luckily, only 10 mins from home and the RAC guy happened to know someone else local with a Williams Clio...

Daz.
05-06-2011, 21:03
Crumbs - A heavily modified clio broke a standard part.

Why I OUGHTAAA!!!! :wink:

Wobba
05-06-2011, 21:09
:lol:

I actually think that joint may have been on its way out for a while, was going to replace it anyway and do a fluid swap and replace bearing for good measure. Just home there is no further damage.

bass_direct
05-06-2011, 22:34
Unlucky mate!

French Car Show, the day all AA and RAC's patrols try to book off!

Fluid change you say, I know a supplier of Elf gearboox oil 8)

Wobba
05-06-2011, 23:43
Damn mate, I use special fluid for gripper LSD's.

I've just ordered 3 litres...cost a bomb lol, and a new fully built driveshaft is now on order too...again lol. Ahh well, could be worse and at least it happened now rather than on the track day eh!

Cheers!

Evogone
06-06-2011, 00:45
What actually broke ? CV.....

16v Shafts snap like twigs but Williams ones i have never broken. Biggest reason for box and shaft failures is insufficent engine mounting. Mine are solid to subframe etc and never had a issue since...

100s of full bore starts on slicks..

sideways danny
06-06-2011, 00:58

16v Shafts snap like twigs but Williams ones i have never broken. Biggest reason for box and shaft failures is insufficent engine mounting. Mine are solid to subframe etc and never had a issue since...

Beanie snapped a brand new genuine williams shaft

A&P
06-06-2011, 09:02
Does anybody know of any uprated ends? mate of mine keeps breaking both ends. What ends do the drag boys use? Any help or ideas appreciated. He has tried genuine renault but they still break :( CHEERS ANDREW.

16v_paddy
06-06-2011, 09:36

I managed to snap a driveshaft despite having 5 engine mounts and it being solid as fook :lol:

http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq165/16v_paddy/2011/snappedshaft.jpg

LEIGH-ANNE
06-06-2011, 20:55
...luckily, only 10 mins from home and the RAC guy happened to know someone else local with a Williams Clio...

Its not what ya know....

You sell gearbox oil.....you learn something new everyday :wink: Gimme the patter and ill consider it lemon squeezer 8)

Wobba
06-06-2011, 22:50
...luckily, only 10 mins from home and the RAC guy happened to know someone else local with a Williams Clio...

Its not what ya know....

:D

bass_direct
06-06-2011, 23:17

You sell gearbox oil.....you learn something new everyday :wink: Gimme the patter and ill consider it lemon squeezer 8)

haha I have the finest lubricants to suit your needs. For high performance applications, suitable for all JB and JC boxes and is recommended for all transveral gearboxes, equipped with molybdenum coated synchromesh rings: Gearboxes Renault PK1, PK7 and PK9. It is also suitable for M56 gearbox in Volvo models.

At the bargain price of £5 per litre + P&P and free postage on 6 litres or more, PM me for your lube needs :wink:

Sorry to spam your thread Wobba!!

Coffee Mug
07-06-2011, 11:09
Why dont you just drive the car within its limits?

You wouldnt go and run a marathon as a sprint until your heart exploded. So why treat your car like a banger?

stevie_b
07-06-2011, 11:31
Okay, but how do you know what the limit of the driveshaft is, or any other component for that matter, so that you can drive within that? Even a standard car can break items under extreme use. If power is upgraded then you are going to bring weak points in the rest of the drivetrain to the fore. Like the gearbox, driveshafts, etc. Then once you identify a weak point you can look to bring it up to spec too, as it seems people in this thread are doing? i.e. is there an improved driveshaft that can be used? If you knew of an intrinsic limitation and what that limit was then it would be sensible to build an engine to only deliver that level of power - exceeding it will incur extra expense yet increase failures elsewhere whenever the full performance is utilised. I'm not aware of anyone who is consistently breaking a certain component every time they use their car's full capability (I'm sure Wobba has opened the taps up to the same level on many other occasions without incident) so in general they are being driven within their limits, and it is only natural that failures sometimes occur and people look to address them?

Wobba
07-06-2011, 12:02
Okay, but how do you know what the limit of the driveshaft is, or any other component for that matter, so that you can drive within that? Even a standard car can break items under extreme use. If power is upgraded then you are going to bring weak points in the rest of the drivetrain to the fore. Like the gearbox, driveshafts, etc. Then once you identify a weak point you can look to bring it up to spec too, as it seems people in this thread are doing? i.e. is there an improved driveshaft that can be used? If you knew of an intrinsic limitation and what that limit was then it would be sensible to build an engine to only deliver that level of power - exceeding it will incur extra expense yet increase failures elsewhere whenever the full performance is utilised. I'm not aware of anyone who is consistently breaking a certain component every time they use their car's full capability (I'm sure Wobba has opened the taps up to the same level on many other occasions without incident) so in general they are being driven within their limits, and it is only natural that failures sometimes occur and people look to address them?

What he said.

sideways danny
07-06-2011, 12:28
i call stromba ;)

stevie_b
07-06-2011, 13:55
i call Robert Barrington ;)

What he said

schakal
07-06-2011, 14:15
http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq165/16v_paddy/2011/snappedshaft.jpg

the tripod on r5gtt shafts (driver side ) is larger compared to
19 etc making the shaft itself thicker i found . which might be of help
or its custom made driveshafts time 8)

Wobba
07-06-2011, 16:50
Does anybody know of any uprated ends? mate of mine keeps breaking both ends. What ends do the drag boys use? Any help or ideas appreciated. He has tried genuine renault but they still break :( CHEERS ANDREW.

Thing is I'd rather break a shaft than the next weakest link, which is gearbox/diff...

A&P
07-06-2011, 16:59
Very good point wobba but we need to sort stronger ends as its a competition car with a dog box. As it stands now cant find next weakest link as the shaft ends wont stay together long enough :lol: Have been told vauxhall ones will fit with some work.

Wobba
07-06-2011, 17:18
There are places that will manufacture bespoke uprated shafts, though I don't know any personally.

2 live
07-06-2011, 18:18
try frank at avanti. he makes a solid shaft kit. ;)

sideways danny
07-06-2011, 18:42
There are places that will manufacture bespoke uprated shafts, though I don't know any personally.

there's a place just the other side of the A1 to me in St.Neots. I'll get the name for you. Very well regarded company for making custom shafts and props

-jo-
07-06-2011, 18:44
Very good point wobba but we need to sort stronger ends as its a competition car with a dog box. As it stands now cant find next weakest link as the shaft ends wont stay together long enough :lol: Have been told Vauxhall ones will fit with some work.

everything fits with "some" work.

For me its very easy...

std JB3's on performance F7R's : sh*te
std JC5's on performance F7R's : sh*te

Then i'm not talking about turbo coversions, just itb's or high compression cammed engines with custom remap or stand alone.

Ive got a rebuild JC5-014, solid diffrings, new syncro's, sportspider internals and 5th gear sportspider ratio. No LSD ! 1500 € for the build and i can not use it for the turbo conversion because i know in advance that it wont last long.

Ive choosen for the PK6 (clio v6 box), LSD at 600 £ instead of 1100 £ for the JC5. The box handles std 300 + Nm torque. And the most interesting fact...its very compact, you dont have to cut or grind in the chassis.

A&P
07-06-2011, 19:31
Box isnt the problem bud its a 6 speed dog from a maxi car with uprated shafts but the ends cant take the torque, think its going to be vauxhall ends and drive flange same pcd as renault but have to make the vauxhall bearing fit the hub. Thanks for the info though mate :) CHEERS ANDREW.

A&P
07-06-2011, 19:32
Sorry Danny didnt see your post can you pm me those details too. CHEERS ANDREW.

Wobba
07-06-2011, 19:39
I wonder if they would consider a group buy? I can't do an upgrade for a while though due to funds and having spent $$$ lately! I think there are a few dudes out there with some pretty serious power who would be interested though.

When I take mine apart this week I can see what has happened exactly...

tutuur
07-06-2011, 20:26
it looks like a calibrated breaking point to me...
the breakage is much to neat!

Wobba
08-06-2011, 22:52
Well, got home about 7 pm on the bus from work and found two parcels. One was a driveshaft and the other, a diff output shaft seal.

So, had a cup of tea and a bacon crisp butty and set bout taking car apart.

Jacked up, drained fluid, wheel off hub nut loosened, track rod end removed with balljoint splitter, KW v2 suspension undone from stub axle.

With fluid drained I got the tripod gaiter off, being careful as the three bolts there can thread quite easy and I didn't fancy wasting time helicoiling anything tonight. Got the CV out o the wheel bearing after some use of poor language and a hammer and flat head screwdriver...popped the shaft out the way and:

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/barneywobba/Williams%20217/DSCF0677.jpg

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/barneywobba/Williams%20217/DSCF0675.jpg

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/barneywobba/Williams%20217/DSCF0676.jpg

So, as I expected after seeing Paddy_16V's shaft (lol)...mine is the same.

I am just happy it was only this, sounded awful when it happened.

Here is the new shaft:

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/barneywobba/Williams%20217/DSCF0680.jpg

The one I am replacing is a 2 year old ECP one. The other side was ECP as well, which I replaced after a single year of use due to both joints failing badly at a track day. The new one seems to be better made and are from car parts direct I believe. More expensive though.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/barneywobba/Williams%20217/DSCF0679.jpg

Anyway, I cleaned the area where the tripod joint broke and hooked out some small pieces of metal, then flushed it out as well for good measure. There was some tiny metal bits but in all honesty the fluid looked in good shape. I will flush it out again on Friday and also replace the diff seal on the other driveshaft at the same time.

Credit too Paul at Renault Parts direct for getting the diff seal to me ASAP, shame I ran out of time tonight or I would have done that as well at the same time.

Gave it a quick test drive, seems spot on. Happy days.

I remember a time when I would not have been able to conceive changing a driveshaft after work. The thing that took the longest time was waiting for the damn 'box fluid to go in...

northy
08-06-2011, 23:20
was going to say wobba - gears and metal fragments do not mix. Especially with all that money in the LSD.

Is there anyone who can fully clean it out for u. Metal gets everwhere pal and u dont want any more expense!!!!!!

Evogone
09-06-2011, 00:05
Those are skinny shafts......my Will shafts are larger diameter Only use gen Renault ones...

I even snapped the Gripper outputshaft on my but never had a Shaft snap. Could they just be crap made shafts ? plus it seemed to sheer at the end of the spline, is there a circlip groove there ?

Wobba
09-06-2011, 00:41
Northy: I've flushed it pretty well and cleaned the area up and will flush again on Friday when I have the day off, plus inspect the area with the output shaft when I pop the seal off. I also have a magnet plug thingy going on.

Evo: The dead shaft was crap, and yes it had a slight groove where it went and sheared. The new one seems a bit meatier, but I wouldn't be surprised if people are right in saying they are a designed to fail so as to save gearbox/diff failure.

It's rare I drive it hard, but I am under no illusion this gearbox will need an overhaul much sooner than if I had not uprated the engine.

Evogone
09-06-2011, 08:38
I have never broken a genuine renault shaft....it only cheep copies that break.

Uprated engine mounts really help shaft preservation.

Wobba
09-06-2011, 09:24
Drove to work today on new shaft. Seemed fine but then I took some rigt hand turns and it is making clonking noises. I guess the CV is a duffer, so more days bussing to work waiting for parts I guess, and wasting money sending parts back.

northy
09-06-2011, 09:34
what the new cv on the new drive shaft ?

I would bin it off pal and get a genuine part and be done with it. Dont skimp on cost now pal.

Evogone
09-06-2011, 09:37
Drove to work today on new shaft. Seemed fine but then I took some rigt hand turns and it is making clonking noises. I guess the CV is a duffer, so more days bussing to work waiting for parts I guess, and wasting money sending parts back.

Was it the CV or the Diff, as mine clunks big time esecially when it hot..!

Wobba
09-06-2011, 09:47
Nah wasn't the diff, that's a different noise.

I am wondering if the CV got damaged when installing as you have to kind of hook the cv joint into the bearing on the stub axle and I guess that can strain it?

northy
09-06-2011, 09:53
a new cv shouldnt get damaged by instalation. I always remove the hub.

What noise is it - if it clicks on full lock then yes its knackered.

Wobba
09-06-2011, 10:13

What noise is it - if it clicks on full lock then yes its knackered.

On minor steering input its fine, when on harder turns, it clicks. It's classic CV noise, and is on right hand turns, left side clicks.

The suppliers are going to send me a new one today, arriving tomorrow.

northy
09-06-2011, 10:24
what just a cv or a full new shaft ?

Wobba
09-06-2011, 10:25
what just a cv or a full new shaft ?

Whole unit.

-jo-
09-06-2011, 10:57

what he said ^

sideways danny
09-06-2011, 12:32
probably given you a valver shaft

Wobba
09-06-2011, 13:25
probably given you a valver shaft

No, I measured it, it's Williams. I have dealt with them before and explained all about the two models.

stevie_b
09-06-2011, 13:35
No, I measured it, it's Williams.

I believe it. You have even shown a tape measure in one of the previous photos as proof :lol:

Wobba
09-06-2011, 14:15
No, I measured it, it's Williams.

I believe it. You have even shown a tape measure in one of the previous photos as proof :lol:

Yea :D Can't be too careful as it is a simple mistake for drive shaft dudes to make!

Evogone
09-06-2011, 17:13
Copy shafts will snap, Renault ones dont....

LEIGH-ANNE
09-06-2011, 18:52

Clearly they do on occasion :lol:

Wobba
10-06-2011, 20:03
Got replacement driveshaft today. I've drained box fluid again and flushed it, took the other new shaft out, cant see anything wrong with the CV joint. Replaced with the new one that arrived today.

Also replaced lower wishbone balljoint as old one was obviously split.

I was really careful installing the new shaft with CV. I am putting a new box seal on tomorrow on the other side and replacing offside balljoint as well for good measure.

I am hoping this solves it and there is no more knocking. If it does not olve it I will check over the car especially the mounts, but i I can't see anything then I am sadly going to have to dismantle the gearbox and diff, which means car off the road for unknown time span. If there is damage inside and ot costs too much I will leave car in garage and break it over time.

Laine_16v
10-06-2011, 21:10
Amen on using only genuine shafts. I cataclismically nuked a driveshaft in half when smashing it into 2nd gear, certainly went with a bang out the back of the car had to recover it from the road lol, ask snowman :D

Was a pattern part williams shaft i got from eBay, got a genuine shaft and havent had a problem since, neither knocked on full lock though.

snowman
10-06-2011, 21:48
Yep,i remember it well,waaaaa da da da da da da crunch,1 totally obliterated driveshaft all over the road outside my house..

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/bluedragon101/bike/fa4.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/bluedragon101/bike/fa3.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/bluedragon101/bike/fa2.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/bluedragon101/bike/fa1.jpg

FAIL :lol:

Wobba
10-06-2011, 22:30
LOL! That's bad. Guess that's what roll pins are really for then...

Wobba
13-06-2011, 14:24
Just got off the phone to Gripper diff's. They reckon I may have damaged synchro and/or damaged a pin inside the diff...possibly. The car crunched 4th gear a couple of times on the way to work today, which it's never done before.

They provide driveshafts from aerospace material, with a lifetime guarantee. You may need to give them the exact specs to build to or a spare shaft, but that's it. £195 for the shaft plus taxes plus building up the joints etc.

Looks like car is coming off the road lads :(

Probably be gearbox out. It's about £150+VAT to repair diff if it's damaged, plus any work to 'box.

northy
13-06-2011, 14:59
to be honest dan, you have to expect some cost when the driveshaft went. Especially if metal fragments have gone deep in the box. You have just been unlucky. Finding out the limits parts.

Wobba
13-06-2011, 16:01
to be honest dan, you have to expect some cost when the driveshaft went. Especially if metal fragments have gone deep in the box. You have just been unlucky. Finding out the limits parts.

What's irritating is 99% of the driving I do is sat in a traffic jam, and the 1% I put my foot down is not near the limits. I drive MUCH harder on track, if it cant take a tiny bit of abuse on the road then that's very discouraging to using it anywhere near it's potential :(

I've had nothing but trouble, my enthusiasm is wearing very thin.

I'll investigate a bit further then garage the car if I can't solve it until I decide what to do next. I'll buy a bicycle in the meantime.

dkrevs
13-06-2011, 16:06
:(

LEIGH-ANNE
13-06-2011, 17:25
I really am struggling to believe that this has happened. I did the same ****in launch from them lights. And i actually think i was ahead of you dan as i had to look back at you as i heard the noise.

I think its time to let a garage sort this out tbh

Wobba
13-06-2011, 20:30
The shaft snapped almost the instant I pulled away and redlined off the limiter for a bit whilst my brain computed something wasn't right.

I've driven home today and the 4th gear issue is still there with a noticeable amount of increased vibration (to me). 3rd gear is rougher too.

Car still goes like stink though.

walters300
13-06-2011, 23:01
wobba id hate to see this get worse for you and have you considered that driving it with that ailment might make a bad situation really expensive, dont want to sound negative but until that box is cleaned out and inspected anything could happen, and with your horrible luck with that car i wouldnt chance it, get the bus until you swop the box :wink:

Evogone
14-06-2011, 08:47
Diff is fine and well proven, i have even snapped the splined output shaft of the diff in 2 in early development. Also the cross pin has broken in the past and does make some noise but that again uprated now. Only other thing is that the bolt have come loose out of the diff its self and started to rub the gearbox casing.

I get free upgrades as i development car i guess 8)

The design now is very good and should be very reliable on any road car. Biggest jump in gearbox reliabliity was when i went for solid engine mounts..!! not recomended for a road car thougth.....

Coffee Mug
14-06-2011, 12:04
Diff is fine and well proven, i have even snapped the splined output shaft of the diff in 2 in early development. Also the cross pin has broken in the past and does make some noise but that again uprated now. Only other thing is that the bolt have come loose out of the diff its self and started to rub the gearbox casing.

I get free upgrades as i development car i guess 8)

The design now is very good and should be very reliable on any road car. Biggest jump in gearbox reliabliity was when i went for solid engine mounts..!! not recomended for a road car thougth.....

Let's see a picture of these mounts please.

northy
14-06-2011, 12:11
There u are rob

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=2958&appid=1

Evogone
14-06-2011, 12:31
There u are rob

Mine are Nylon, basically solid but as solid as PUMA S1600 or C2R2's etc.

Evogone
14-06-2011, 12:32
There u are rob

Mine are Nylon, basically solid but as solid as PUMA S1600 or C2R2's etc.

They bolt straight to the chassis..!! sold metal bracket..!!!

Wobba
14-06-2011, 12:44
Strange. There is still a bearing noise on hard right bends (from front left) and a slightly increased vibration with general driving, but today I had no diff or gearbox issues at all... no crunching or anything, just felt fine....??? I did give it a bit of beans on the way home last night, but didn't push hard, seemed ok by the time I got home as well. Maybe there is some debris that's either now been crushed in the gears to nothing or sat at the bottom of the sump perhaps?

Dropped off a spare stub axle to get new bearing pressed in today. I may fit it tonight or at the weekend.

Evo: Mines the version with the uprated pins as they had one fail on a racing car at an event and built subsequent ones from the group buy last year with uprated pins.

Where can I get magnets for the gearbox sump? The people I asked before are saying they don't have them now :(

May buy spare box off Mr Brown anwyay.

Wobba
15-06-2011, 22:52
Right, going to try and not go on and on and be on a permanent downer about this. Car is still functioning ok, its just now got gear whine and a bit of a crunch into 4th mainly.

I've replaced the bearing tonight. It definitely feels better, wouldn't be surprised if it's been worn for some time. The old stub axle and hub click and wobble a reasonable amount. Surprising there were no usual symptoms?

The handling seems more direct now too, so that's good! I must say, giving it some welly earlier it felt pretty epic.

So, I can get all gears no probs.

The actual act of changing gear feels...different though? Like something has moved.

The diff still chatters away as usual, so it may be fine.

On hard right bends I am still getting a kind of rumbling, like maybe the tyres are pushing onto their edges. I spotted a bit under the left arch where there appears to have been some rubbing which was not there before...

Not sure what to do really. I can leave it and ignore it for now, but I don't know if it is up for a full on trackday.

northy
16-06-2011, 09:29
have you raised the car back upto a more sensible height just to eliminate some symptoms ?

Wobba
16-06-2011, 10:04
have you raised the car back upto a more sensible height just to eliminate some symptoms ?

Yea and I've reduced the negative camber as well by quite a margin.

Wobba
16-06-2011, 23:50
Yay I think I've fixed it!!! Its not the diff groaning on right hand bends!

:groupwave: :groupwave:

It was several things causing the vibration and odd noises. The exhaust had decided to shift itself and push one bracket directly onto another, which was part of the added vibration. Also, the bearing I replaced last night was SHOT TO BITS! I went all wibbly wobbly when I finally got the stub axle off, it was clicking loads too. Must have been on its last legs or ages.

Also, somehow all the moving about of suspension parts etc had caused more toe in on the left wheel. This was the main cause of the grinding rumbling nose on hard right hand bends: The tyre was scrubbing the inner wing.

So, final assessment: Replaced the whole nearside driveshaft, the left front wheel bearing, new special diff fluid from Morris Lubricants, slight tracking adjustment, move Mongoose exhaust about so its back to knocking the rear beam again (BAH!), dial out a bunch of negative camber, raise suspension height at front, replace both lower wishbone balljoints. Job done!

Still a slight crunch on 4th gear though if I rush the change. Pretty sure it's just synchro damage. Is this hard to sort out?

16v_paddy
17-06-2011, 00:32

Clearly they do on occasion :lol:
I'll refer you to my previous post in this thread & that was a genuine renault shaft :wink:

16v_paddy
17-06-2011, 00:41
Pretty sure it's just synchro damage. Is this hard to sort out?

That bit made me giggle, reminds me of the time a mate was having gearbox troubles, told him the synchromesh would be shagged on his box & said nothing more. Few days later while down the pub he starts to moan about halfords being useless & told us that he went to the parts desk to ask where they kept their synchromesh & they had no clue what he was on about :lol:

Wobba
17-06-2011, 00:44
:groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave:

Fixed fixed fixered :D

Look at the little men and you'll go as crazy as me eventuallies!! :groupwave:

16v_paddy
17-06-2011, 00:49
Meh :coffee: poor effort there, Justin's smiley bombing efforts were much better than that, I miss them :upset2:

northy
17-06-2011, 07:45
lol, get some enthusiasm back for this car now will ya

stevie_b
17-06-2011, 08:18
Good job. Very glad to hear that it is now all sorted and ship-shape.

LEIGH-ANNE
17-06-2011, 11:43
Meh :coffee: poor effort there, Justin's smiley bombing efforts were much better than that, I miss them :upset2:

=D>

Thank ****ety **** for that....I dont have to see a miserable old git anymore!!

-jo-
17-06-2011, 12:07
:groupwave:

damn, was already focussed at the "for sale" area :lol:

Good fix ;)

Wobba
17-06-2011, 13:46

=D>

Thank ****ety f**k for that....I dont have to see a miserable old git anymore!!

Oi shorty. Less of the 'old'! I'm only 48.

Wobba
17-06-2011, 13:50
Good job. Very glad to hear that it is now all sorted and ship-shape.

Almost. Still a crunch on 4th but I think that can wait.

dkrevs
17-06-2011, 13:50
:D

Wobba
17-06-2011, 13:51
:groupwave:

damn, was already focussed at the "for sale" area :lol:

Good fix ;)

Lol, you don't need my car mate.

walters300
17-06-2011, 20:54
:D another chapter in wobba's dream girl :wink:

bass_direct
17-06-2011, 21:20
Glad it's sorted!

What special diff fluid did you use from Morris Lubricants mate?

Wobba
17-06-2011, 22:18
:D another chapter in wobba's dream girl :wink:
Woohoo! Ye!

Bass: I use this stuffs: http://www.morrislubricants.co.uk/scripts/prodview.asp?idcat=52&idProduct=68

MatBrown
17-06-2011, 23:38
Can you supply it Bass?
Fitting my gripper soon. :wink:

LEIGH-ANNE
17-06-2011, 23:45

=D>

Thank ****ety f**k for that....I dont have to see a miserable old git anymore!!

Oi shorty. Less of the 'old'! I'm only 48.

:shock:

Glad it's sorted!

:roll:

bass_direct
19-06-2011, 01:38
Cheers Wobba :D

Can you supply it Bass?
Fitting my gripper soon. :wink:

Yes of course, I've got some elf stuff I think, will check, but yes I can get it..

bass_direct
19-06-2011, 01:39
Glad it's sorted!

Don't worry, I've got yours here :P

sideways danny
19-06-2011, 14:32
Glad it's sorted!

Don't worry, I've got yours here :P

this puzzles me a bit, I changed the oil in the 1 when i did the CV joint, and the 2 was done the night before FCS

Wobba
21-06-2011, 09:38
Guess what. On the way to work, first right hand bend, which goes slightly uphill as you turn into it: 'knock knock knock knock knock...'

It's not the diff working, that's different.

Wobba
23-06-2011, 21:51
Ok, there's still some extra vibrations but I think I have sussed it now (fingers crossed).