PDA

View Full Version : Paint code

irishandy
30-05-2011, 21:02
Hi All, i have searched but I cant seem to find the paint code for a 1995 Williams 2 can anyone help?

Also it has come to that time when I will have to get my Sills replaced and I have no idea what I should be paying.

Im get a few guys to look at the car this week but I don't what to be ripped off.

And can I get replacement sills from Renault?

Cheers,
Andrew

16v_paddy
30-05-2011, 21:07
449 sports blue is the paint code

waste of time & money getting sills from renault, if you're getting a pro to do it, they'll just get replacement repair panels from their own supplier, they'll be from the lower model mk1's but they just get cut down to size

irishandy
30-05-2011, 21:16
Thanks Paddy Ive been looking everywhere for the code.

sounds like a plan I will just let the body shop sort it out once I find one that is.

Anyone know of any good car restoration places in Northern Ireland? :D

16v_paddy
30-05-2011, 23:01
Under the bonnet, above the drivers side headlight is the cars ID plate, look at the numbers in it & you'll see the 449, that's where the paint code is stamped on all mk1 clios, just so you know for in the future in case you start collecting a few more :lol:

irishandy
30-05-2011, 23:13
One Williams in just fine for me I don't think my nerves or bank balance could take any more…… :D

16v_paddy
31-05-2011, 00:01
One Williams in just fine for me I don't think my nerves or bank balance could take any more…… :D

I wish I get given £1 for every time I hear that..... :lol: