PDA

View Full Version : club meet / weekend away?

willy_kev
26-05-2011, 23:09
although the national events for car clubs are great for everyone to get together, and meet up they are some what hetic.

So i have a few idea to table, northy i hope you dont mind mate?

http://www.shakespearecountyraceway.com/

shakey is the home for the bull dog bash, and also a number of run what you bring days, im sure for a small fee each we could hire the 1/4 mile strip out and have some fun..... :D

also... maybe a weekend buy the coast camping? enjoy the convoy down, set up, and hit the town at night? just a couple of nights like a williams owners club get together.... would be a good laugh i think
:D

whats everyones thoughts on this??? if its been said or done before then im sorry ...

LEIGH-ANNE
26-05-2011, 23:16
Any suggestions on meets are a welcome kev.

I think a few just did shakespeare not so long ago. But would be good to get you lot around your area together, few meets are done like that nowadays and its a shame.

willy_kev
26-05-2011, 23:19
i'll get on that, seem to be a few around here.... but that excludes the rest of the club, we have enough members to rent a half decent venue for a weekend and have our own event... maybe have a charity involved as well... could be alot of fun. after all were all here for the same reason... so we should all enjoy it together :)

16v_paddy
27-05-2011, 07:00
Over on clio16valver we go to shakey for weekenders 8) We used to go to Pod quite regular but shakey is much better so that's our new place to go :D

We were last there in april & we're back on the 23rd & 24th july, come join us there & I'll introduce you to "The Pleasuredome" :twisted:

zmaster2k
27-05-2011, 07:08
+27