PDA

View Full Version : head light conversion (back to standard)

willy_kev
16-05-2011, 19:56
hi guys, can anyone tell me how i get the headlights off the willy? i have the morette's on at the moment, and want to return them to standard. i think you have to take the bumper off? Can someone please let me know where i can pick up new lights and indicators from? cheers

fab
16-05-2011, 20:14
Do you want new or used headlights? Think I have a used set in the garage. will check to see if their good. Did you pm doc brown? otherwise its main dealer.
And no there is no need to take bumper off..just undo the bolts on the top and another one on the side of the lamp closest to the grill.

snowman
16-05-2011, 20:18
I had morettes fitted,no need to remove the bumper,normally 2/3 small 10mm nuts on the top and theres another down by where your grill trim clips on,that should be it,noticed youve got the Morette supplied indicators fitted too may need bumper repairs after that :roll: didnt fit those.

cooper
16-05-2011, 21:21
where you from mate?? i have n/s and o/s headlights and indicators with a set of plastic trims that go under the headlights, mite be interested in a deal with your morretes.

willy_kev
16-05-2011, 21:23
looking for either a really good used set, or new, i have a set here, but not up to my standard. Yep the car will have to go into the body shop for the bumper to be fixed. i didnt fit the morrete's. were on the car when i purchased it :roll:

cooper
16-05-2011, 21:31
so where u from?? headlights i have are in good condition, no stonechips all clips intact and genuine valeo, only 1 indicator is after market part but u cant tell the difference.
how much u want for the morretes and indicators together??

willy_kev
16-05-2011, 21:45
sorry mate, i missed your post. i would be interested in doing a deal, but i'll be honest, im not sure what the lights are worth, and dont want to sell myself short, i know there are rare, and had a few figures fired at me, but not sure the value of them. :?

cooper
16-05-2011, 21:52
i got pics of the lights and trims if u want to see them mate as i was going to put them on ebay. yea i kno what ur saying about the price so when u've had a think about it let me kno.
u still havent said where ur from?

willy_kev
16-05-2011, 21:57
yes please mate, can you email them to me? target4998@hotmail.com

im from the midlands, bourton on the hill to be exact

willy_kev
16-05-2011, 22:02
feel free to make me an offer tho

cooper
16-05-2011, 22:10
just emailed u the pics now mate.

willy_kev
16-05-2011, 22:16
they look good to me mate, i'll take um either way :) ill get some decent pics of mine in the morning and get back to you with a price

willy_kev
17-05-2011, 14:52
hi mate, going to put them on ebay starting at £100, if your interested let me know ill give you first dibs. also if not how much do you want for the lights? cheers bud, kev