PDA

View Full Version : 182 vs Fiesta RS

Jabba the...
08-08-2005, 16:05
only a lil blatt saw this black priv plate 182 comin outta town he went to boot it when the traffic cleared, i was having to ease off the throttle to avoid those luvely twin exhausts :wink: only runnin 9-10 psi coz at the time as my in car boosts playin silly buggers but now on 15psi with 20 possible without detonation aaavvveee it :lol:

J o n
08-08-2005, 16:10
that's the thing about RS Tubs tho... most you see are neglected... then you race em and pan em... then you come accross a minter like yours and it's running dick head high power and it mullers you... lol

I dont really like to have doo's with cars I should beat but can be tuned and running any power! pmsl

Jabba the...
08-08-2005, 16:15
yep no one expects it, ive been in the missis 1.4rt for the last 2 weeks while we were working on my t3 conversion, took 4 hours with a hammer and angle grinder to clear enough space under my pissey bonnet. but the rewards r well worth it :D next target my mates wrx sti ppp ive told him its a 25mph rolling start so thatll sort out his off the line grip at least :wink:

Jabba the...
08-08-2005, 16:33
as for my other mates lcr well :lol: video time me thinks esp 4 mitchy :wink:

J o n
08-08-2005, 16:49
no point racing it unless it's Revo'd tho, as this makes the twenty billion gazillion horse power and faster than ANYTHING! :shock: :wink: :lol: :twisted: