PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Kingscott
10-05-2011, 19:56
Hi guys

As you can guess I'm new to the site and hope to get involved as much as possible in the future.

I'm a complete French "retro" hot hatch fan and have owned a track spec R5 GT turbo for over 10 years now (still my baby) along with a number of 205gti's

So A few months ago I had a mad (or not) moment and sold my E39 BMW 530i sport and got myself a lovely Clio Williams 2.
The car is standard besides the back box and air box and so far I'm very happy with the car, great fun!! :) but it has had a re-spray at some point I believe. but hey she's 18 years old!!

I plan to keep the car standard, return it to standard and tickle it up, it is my daily driver and will be used, not parked up in a garage like the R5. helps that I'm a clean freek so she will be pampered fear not!

I do all my own work and have had a few years experience with working on cars (as I'm 30 :( ) so I hope to be a help to some guys out there and obviously be helped by you!!!

As we know the french "older" cars can be erm......lets say full of character!!

Anyways big "Hello"

MatBrown
10-05-2011, 23:27
Welcome!

Chadwick
10-05-2011, 23:41
Welcome, post some piks up of the motors!

I've always had a soft spot for the 205gti's!

Wobba
11-05-2011, 12:13
Hello :D

Lets see the 5 then. I LOVED my old Raider. I'd say it was the most fun car I have ever owned.

LEIGH-ANNE
11-05-2011, 13:34
Hi and welcome mate...pics of the cars i must see! :D

JamieG
11-05-2011, 19:11
Welcome mate, Williams and 5 look good in other pictures. Nice to see a local face too :)

Kingscott
12-05-2011, 20:42
Thanks chaps, yer the 5 is great when its not in bits lol, but that's the wonders of running high boost.

One picture in "pictures" forum. More to follow.