PDA

View Full Version : I don't believe it!

manxseven
09-05-2011, 10:50
Had the new tyres (Avon ZZR) fitted to my spare rims last week and placed them back up on the hooks in the garage - great :D

Go into garage yesterday and see that one of said wheels had fallen off the hoon and was caught between the wall and the Williams :shock: :x

Lifted up wheel and then the car cover :cry: sod it!!!

Now got a nice dent in the side panel mid way, just above the cress line and the paint has cracked below the line.

So couple of questions:

Is it easy to get the interior panel off as I reckon the dent might pop back out (live ih hope!) or do you think I'd be better of with a dent master type coming to do it??

Is the anything I can do with the cracked paint? I really don't want to get the side re-spayed. I don't want the water to get behind it, can I glue to spilt :? :shock:

I'll try and post up some pics this eve?

Thanks,

Simon.

manxseven
09-05-2011, 10:53
sorry about spellings.

Simon

ThRaXaIR
09-05-2011, 13:48
i cant help but. shit dude i feel for you! i would be in tears! best of luck!

MatBrown
09-05-2011, 20:52
Get the panel off and get a good dent bloke round, don't try it yourself first as they is an art to dinging.
As for the crack, best thing would be to coat it in some lacquer then flat/polish it back.

LEIGH-ANNE
11-05-2011, 13:14
Come over sometimewith the car and we will do an trip to the place where my car is at the mo....he will sort it :D

manxseven
16-05-2011, 13:33
Thanks LA, will be in touch, once I get it MOT'd.

Thanks,

Simon :D