PDA

View Full Version : Williams 2

cliorod
16-04-2011, 19:01
Unfortunately with me working away in Sunderland :cry: :cry: and travelling each weekend,I really do not wish to put more miles on my beloved Williams,it has a lot now :cry: :cry: .
So it is gonna be up for sale.I have just had new sills fitted and the body sorted where needed :wink: :wink: Wheels want refurbing,and the drivers seat has a small split in it.
I will supply a New Renault cambelt kit and a 12mths MOT :lol: :lol:
I am looking to part exchange for Diesel Clio/Megane cdi ??
Would it be worth £1500 as it is ~~ Pictures etc when I get the car back,and list it in the appropriate section,some bits and pieces etc etc
Rod

Daz.
17-04-2011, 00:03
Awww shame matey - I'd have it off you if I had the money as I know it has potential!

cliopete
17-04-2011, 13:53
Bog standard as well, isn't it Rod. Never raced or rallied!!!! Were the rear quarters also replaced under the bodywork warranty some years ago as well. You will be sorry to see it go, why not convert it to run on LPG if it's economy you are after.

Pete

cliorod
17-04-2011, 16:32
Were the rear quarters also replaced under the bodywork warranty some years ago as well
Yes you are 100% correct on that score,done just before the bodywork warranty ran out.
Now got a stainless system on it ~~ got fed up of replacing standard ones !!! :oops: :oops: .
Everything else as you say is boggo standard ~~ I have an ECU from the Irish car ~~ with a PROPER Renault Grp "A" chip in it ~~ dying to play with it,but have resisted.
Thought about LPG,but with the mileage being high,I thought I would just buy something newer :cry: :cry: ~~ Still got the Rally car to play with,might even use the Irish car as a run around.
Rod

cliorod
08-05-2011, 11:51
Put the car on "Flea~bay",I have one offer but not enough :cry: :cry:
It would have broken for more :wink: :wink:
I've dropped the price :oops: ~~still listen to sensible offers tho!!
Also just got a new MOT,with no ADVISORIES :lol: :lol: recent service,Air/oil/Fuel filters,plugs,injection cleaner etc
New rear discs & bearings fitted last November
Need to sell soon,or my replacement diesel car will have gone
:cry: :cry: