PDA

View Full Version : 360 spin on duel carrigeway

Gav
07-08-2005, 19:39
I have to take my hat off to Renault for making a car that sticks to the road like glue!
Was on the way home today, went to take over someone in front on the carrigeway, and someone was coming up on my side, so i had to quickly pull back into the left hand lane, but i was going quicker than the person in front so i had to get past him to avoid crashing into the back of him, so i had to go up the left hand side of him :? on the stones, car had no traction on them what so ever, so got back into the left hand lane, car swirved to the left, didnt wanna smack into the banister so i went right, car skidded to the right, then went into a full 360 spin, wheels screeching like a baby pig, i was hoping to god it didnt flip but the car didnt even have one wheel leave the floor and i took that skid at 60mph! Finally the car came to a holt (in the fast lane) smoke everywhere, still running whiper blades on, left indicator on (must of hit them on when i was s**itting my pants, and then i drove on car was fine, tyres still in good nick and car wasnt buckled, so i have to say a big thank you to Renault for making such a dam fine car and God for not letting me flip it and die. And that noone was in the fast lane when i came to a stop otherwise i would of died as well as the person crashing into me.

I swear that was the most scary moment of my life, could of cried (if i wasnt such a man :shock: ) but forget Volvo, get a Clio, that was amazing

Drive Safe

Lunner
07-08-2005, 19:51
Jesus christ, you are one lucky ****er, i've had near misses, but nothing quite as near as that

summeh
07-08-2005, 19:53
lol, moving to driving tails.

summeh
07-08-2005, 19:53
thats some tale :)

Gav
07-08-2005, 19:54
sorry fella i always put things in the wrong place.

I know im lucky, so lucky, and it makes you see things in a different view also, scary stuff.
God help me when i get my valver

Mattie
07-08-2005, 20:14
lol ye they do stick 2 the rd quite well!...i hit a junction at 70 lockd up let off the breaks lockd up agen so turned n floord it, started goin up this hill at 50 sideways! shat my self, was EXTREALMLY lucky i didnt write it off by crahing in2 the curb or that there was no cars cumin!

Gav
07-08-2005, 20:18
God must love the clio and hate to see them crash.

God's day off:

http://www.alexpinner.co.uk/pictures/crash3.jpg

Zollo
07-08-2005, 22:40
:shock:

The only time I've spun on the road and got away with it was in a 205. Lift-off oversteer, and went rearwards over a curb onto a roundabout island :P

Lunner
07-08-2005, 22:42
God must love the clio and hate to see them crash.

God's day off:

http://www.alexpinner.co.uk/pictures/crash3.jpg

Thats not how you hit a lampost, this is how you do it

http://lunner.co.uk/Crash/slides/1089283851__DSC00576.jpg

http://lunner.co.uk/Crash/slides/picture1.jpg

Shunted by a focus, 180 degree spin in the wet and siweaways inot the lmapost, bounce up the kerb, car was about 3ft int eh air when it hit, you can see teh dents on the lampost :oops:

Gav
07-08-2005, 22:43
lol, "tips on how to spin your clio and hit a lampost"

good topic for a clio fan site :D

probebly just a matter of bad luck due to that awful winderscreen sticker :lol:

Martin
08-08-2005, 17:40
I have to take my hat off to Renault for making a car that sticks to the road like glue!
Was on the way home today, went to take over someone in front on the carrigeway, and someone was coming up on my side, so i had to quickly pull back into the left hand lane, but i was going quicker than the person in front so i had to get past him to avoid crashing into the back of him, so i had to go up the left hand side of him :? on the stones, car had no traction on them what so ever, so got back into the left hand lane, car swirved to the left, didnt wanna smack into the banister so i went right, car skidded to the right, then went into a full 360 spin, wheels screeching like a baby pig, i was hoping to god it didnt flip but the car didnt even have one wheel leave the floor and i took that skid at 60mph! Finally the car came to a holt (in the fast lane) smoke everywhere, still running whiper blades on, left indicator on (must of hit them on when i was s**itting my pants, and then i drove on car was fine, tyres still in good nick and car wasnt buckled, so i have to say a big thank you to Renault for making such a dam fine car and God for not letting me flip it and die. And that noone was in the fast lane when i came to a stop otherwise i would of died as well as the person crashing into me.

I swear that was the most scary moment of my life, could of cried (if i wasnt such a man :shock: ) but forget Volvo, get a Clio, that was amazing

Drive Safe

Thats sounds like the shittest bit of driving ever! lol No offence like

Zollo
08-08-2005, 17:42
I don't even understand what happened exactly :?

Gav
08-08-2005, 22:32
it was bad driving, i take all the blame.

Cut a long story short, i didnt look in my blind spot didnt see the car on my right, had to go back into lft hand lane was too close to car in front, had to go up left hand side of car in front, on stones, spun car 360 didnt even get a scratch or cause any inconvienence

Zollo
08-08-2005, 23:06
Ah, I see :P

At least you'll make sure you check your blind spots from now on!

Gav
08-08-2005, 23:13
lol yer thats one thing i will do, i gotta remember my car isnt a valver and i wont get one till next year so i shud stop trying to push it to valver performance (IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN)

I got no chance i selling my car next yr now i posted this 360 spin thread have i :lol: :D :shock:

GUTTED

KingStromba
08-08-2005, 23:53
Does a Clio have a blind spot? :shock:

Gav
09-08-2005, 00:01
to me it was blind cuz i didnt see the fecker :roll:

KingStromba
09-08-2005, 00:05
To me it was blind as i had a gay man giving me a Bj and his dog licking my balls :roll:

Gav
09-08-2005, 00:08
bollox :wink:

KingStromba
09-08-2005, 00:16

Scott-16v!
09-08-2005, 12:10
i thought this site didn't have all the gay shit jokes like you get on cliosport, is there really any need for it, it just get so fukkin annoyin readin the repetitive shit on every thread :shock:

Mattie
09-08-2005, 12:16
chill out geeeeez...wots ur problem just found out u got rust apearin or sumat?

Scott-16v!
09-08-2005, 12:18
no i knew the clio had rust when i bought it :wink: , i just get sick of readin it tbh

KingStromba
09-08-2005, 12:19
i like the gay jokes like you get on cliosport, is there really any websites dedicated to them? :D

Scott-16v!
09-08-2005, 12:20
i like the gay jokes like you get on cliosport, is there really any websites dedicated to them? :D

:lol: stop it!!

KingStromba
09-08-2005, 12:22

More more!!!

Gav
09-08-2005, 17:15
PMSL :D

harry67
15-08-2005, 23:12
crash my old car and i wont be very happy with you pal! :wink: spent shite loads on that bloody thing! (cambsclio here btw if you hadnt of guessed)