PDA

View Full Version : williams 2 on pistonheads

dimma
06-04-2011, 09:41
do any of you know the car as i was thinking of buying it but im from northern ireland and i would need to be sure on its condition before setting off for it.the owner is called dean przyborowski.

fab
06-04-2011, 10:27
only car's i would pull the trigger on on PH at the moment are these..

http://pistonheads.com/sales/2637263.htm
If it checks out..

The Williams 3 over on the for sale thread..

And Matt's
http://pistonheads.com/sales/2354410.htm :lol:

Tuccy
06-04-2011, 18:46
out of interest has your williams a dimma kit on it?
there aint too many over here and i spoke to a guy a few years back in downpatick tax office car park, i was in the wiliams3 at the time and he/you had the williams3 with dimma kit and it was turbo too, just wondering if your the same guy.. have pics of the cars together somewhere..

dimma
06-04-2011, 21:55
out of interest has your williams a dimma kit on it?
there aint too many over here and i spoke to a guy a few years back in downpatick tax office car park, i was in the wiliams3 at the time and he/you had the williams3 with dimma kit and it was turbo too, just wondering if your the same guy.. have pics of the cars together somewhere.. yeah that was me.have you still got the williams?

Tuccy
07-04-2011, 15:00
lol had to be.. yeah i still have the williams, we met when i was running the
3, but its in bits now, awaiting a valver for a hybrid project..

bought a wiliams 1 since then, its been my daily driver for a bit, but its been of the road for a few weeks now as its having engine rebuilt and full respray,

you syill got the dimma? or another???

nice to speak/type lol to ya again :lol:

dimma
07-04-2011, 20:25
lol had to be.. yeah i still have the williams, we met when i was running the
3, but its in bits now, awaiting a valver for a hybrid project..

bought a wiliams 1 since then, its been my daily driver for a bit, but its been of the road for a few weeks now as its having engine rebuilt and full respray,

you syill got the dimma? or another???

nice to speak/type lol to ya again :lol: yeah ive got 2 dimmas and ive had a willy 1,2 and 3 since then.