PDA

View Full Version : Who's been naughty?

rochdale_williams
05-04-2011, 23:09
Got stopped tonight off the local plod, apparently a Williams was involved in a serious crime in the area. And was mentioned in the morning brief to keep an eye out. Few questions later I was free to go, still got me thinking about what it could be?

So who in the rochdale area has been seriously bad?[/quote]

snowman
06-04-2011, 08:15
Probably the local Dealership,theyre guilty of many a crime involving Williams

schakal
06-04-2011, 08:28
Matt Brown goes dogging in that area iirc :P

2 live
06-04-2011, 09:48
wasnt gunner that pulled you was it?

rochdale_williams
06-04-2011, 10:18
Dogging isn't a crime, unless the victim is a dog. Wasn't gunner. I text him to try and find out what'd gone on. Think the number I've got for him is 4 years out of date.

2 live
06-04-2011, 10:30
lol. il send him a txt try find out whats gone on. not seen him for a while tbh, think hes more drug squad now.

and wasnt me btw. only other williams i know of in roch is dave/hooligan, and i did see a 2 on 17s a while back.

ThRaXaIR
06-04-2011, 10:43
dave/hooligan?

well theres your answer. :P

2 live
06-04-2011, 11:06
lol. now known as wavy ;)

rochdale_williams
06-04-2011, 11:42
Now there's a thought, he always looked a bit shady :D

2 live
06-04-2011, 12:55
lol.

jus been on to the man. i. his own words.......balls lol. just an excuse to pull him /you ;)

rochdale_williams
06-04-2011, 13:05
Harassment, thought the strip search was a little ott :? Good to know I'm not gonna keep getting stopped though for driving a dangerous crime related car

2 live
06-04-2011, 15:31
maybe he/she just liked the car and wanted a closer look, or if they drove a tt wanted a closer look at the guy driving and to check their roots were ok. scissors and comb std fitment in the tt s i hear. ;)

VIPERONE
27-12-2011, 10:23
:lol:

Red Cloud
27-12-2011, 14:20
Got stopped tonight off the local plod, apparently a Williams was involved in a serious crime in the area. And was mentioned in the morning brief to keep an eye out. Few questions later I was free to go, still got me thinking about what it could be?

So who in the rochdale area has been seriously bad?[/quote]

HAHA. This is the 'oldest' opening line in the book. Police cant stop and search without suspicion, so they just make it up.

Goes something like this:

'There has been a serious crime in the area involving a man with a rucksack matching your description, can we search your rucksack please?'

'There has been a robbery involving a man driving a car of your description, cant we check over the car please sir?'

Next time just tell them no. And ask them if you are being detained. If they say no, just ask if you are free to go and they will have to say yes.

If you are being detained they have to arrest you and record everything in their books. Make sure you get them to write it all down and never give them your name.