PDA

View Full Version : every heard of a quincy

dimma
26-03-2011, 15:29
ive been suffering from one hell of a throat infection from monday.i went to the doctors on thursday eveving when i could no longer talk,eat,hardly swallow and could only manage to open my mouth about an inch.i said ive got a quincy throat which is puss filled abcesses on the tonsills and if not got in time will lead to hospital admission and if not treated correctly can result in the abcesses bursting and causing lung damage and maybe blood poison.its by far the worst sore thraot ive ever had.thankfully the tablets that he gave me seem to be working although they are making me feel abit sick onit but atleast my mouth throat seem to be getting better.all in all a very nasty ordeal indeed.

zmaster2k
26-03-2011, 16:35
yep girlfriend had this a few years ago.. not nice at all mate feel for you!

schakal
26-03-2011, 16:56
wowww ,get well soon mate :(
did they tell how/why you catch something like this ??

dimma
26-03-2011, 17:48
i did ask what may be the cause but he said just one of those things that can happen to anyone.i think i may have caught it from blowing the dust out of my garage with a compressor there was dust everywhere.its beside the house and sometimes rather than have to take my boots off to go in the house for a wee i would do the odd one in the garage maybe got through the dust from that.no more weeing in the garage i think. :oops:

Wobba
26-03-2011, 19:20
My colleagues daughter has this at the moment as well. Pretty bad.

dimma
26-03-2011, 21:05
My colleagues daughter has this at the moment as well. Pretty bad. very nasty thing which only gets worse if not treated.hope she gets well quickly because the pain in swallowing is unreal.