PDA

View Full Version : My ban from clio16valver mentioned in my cams for sale post

chip
11-03-2011, 15:55
Though I would reply here rather than litter up my for sale thread.

Dont bother reading if childrens forum politics doesnt interest you.

fecking missing edit button

Welcome to WC :lol:

on that sour subject , you were not one of the "kiddy admins"
that voted against chip were you ? :?:

Dont be daft, there wasnt REALLY a vote, that was just lies, Gav even admitted that in the thread about it.

The other thing that was total lies was in the thread he said I was given mutliple warnings about my behaviour, but what actually happened is there was a thread in the mods room months ago moaning about me (mainly Gaz and Ronnee doing the moaning, ive seen the thread) and Gaz said in that thread (to shut them up) that he would issue a warning.
He issued me that one warning like he said he would, but when he did so he stuck some text on it saying "Just sending you a warning cause I said I would, but dont take any notice of it I really appreciate all the effort you put into the site with hleping people" or words to that effect.

Then a few months later I go to log on and get told Im banned, with utterly no communication in between about why and with me having never broken any site rules or anything like (im a great buyer / seller etc ask anyone and gave loads of people good advice).

Was also told I would get a refund, but that never happened despite me sending Gav my paypal (not that I give a **** about a tenner anyway TBH)

Figured if people were going to be asking about it I may as well just quickly stick up the actual truth rather than people second guessing, not that it matters anyway as obvioulsy I can still talk to people about clios here without the children kicking up a fuss and I wouldnt have bothered to find this site if I was still on the other one, so alls well that ends well as far im concerned as I actually prefer this site anyway TBH, its got far less silly little kids on it!

northy
11-03-2011, 16:03
i dont go one mate - no problems here for u pal...Keep up posting them nice pictures for me

chip
11-03-2011, 16:05
i dont go one mate - no problems here for u pal...Keep up posting them nice pictures for me

Will do mate :D

Jamie.
12-03-2011, 00:59
Im concerned this type of thread could develop into a inter forum argument - any sign of it, and this is being locked. This isnt a warning to the op, just think about any reply posted as this type of thread can develop into one.

16v_paddy
12-03-2011, 03:24
Well you wont be having me turning it into argument :wink: but like chip said there was never a vote and like I said to schacks I didn't have any say in the matter, well I did but my views didn't match that of everyone else.

But now he's on here, I think we've got another member for the edit button campaign :P

Daz.
12-03-2011, 07:56
Im concerned this type of thread could develop into a inter forum argument - any sign of it, and this is being locked. This isnt a warning to the op, just think about any reply posted as this type of thread can develop into one.

Oooooo hark at you lady :wink:

schakal
12-03-2011, 09:35

what you are saying is , we can say for example kent cam pulleys are sh1t but we cant say anything negative (constuctive criticising) about cliyo16yo.co.uk or its owner/s ?

chip
12-03-2011, 11:00

Tbh I've had so many people already mention what a twat they think gav has been that I really can't imagine there are many more left to comment anyway, considering what a relatively short space of time I was on there for I've been pretty gobsmacked at how many friends I've made and even support from people I've hardly spoken to on there, so the last thing I want is people thinking I'm anti all the members or vice versa cause it's certainly not the case.

Makes no odds to me anymore about being on there as I can buy Clio bits and exchange advice on here anyway, only started this thread purely to clean up my for sale thread not to start any trouble.

Jamie.
12-03-2011, 16:26

what you are saying is , we can say for example kent cam pulleys are sh1t but we cant say anything negative (constuctive criticising) about cliyo16yo.co.uk or its owner/s ?

No, it's just as it said. Threads like this can spin into pages of slagging and I think wc is better than that so it was just a gentle reminder not to not post, but just be sensible.

As you weren't sensible in your reply schakal I edited as I saw fit to take out the irrelevant and baiting comments.

shag
13-03-2011, 00:13
me got big balls in my trousers hehe

16v_paddy
13-03-2011, 03:20
I wonder if I ask nice enough, uncle schaks will let me put my balls in his mouth :twisted:

schakal
13-03-2011, 10:07
I wonder if I ask nice enough, uncle schaks will let me put my balls in his mouth :twisted:

pm him when/if you grow some , you never know :wink:

:D

shag
13-03-2011, 10:13
lmao dont you just love this forum

16v_paddy
14-03-2011, 00:04

pm him when/if you grow some , you never know :wink:

:D

:rotflmao: Touché http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc144/kato400/smileys/gayfight.gif

fab
14-03-2011, 11:00
lmao dont you just love this forum

You know the saying that goes "You can choose your friends but your stuck with your family" well the same logic applies here :P
There are some big characters and at times it's better than watching prime time TV. The site is a little quirky but I kinda like that also cause so are our cars :lol:

chip
14-03-2011, 13:53
To be fair to my car, its a lot more predicatable and reliable than paddy is, lol