PDA

View Full Version : Stupid french blue and gold cars rant

jock
08-03-2011, 15:15
I not havin a good day . . . Cant bleed one back brake with new compensator valve on, so had to take it off and clean / de rust old one and now going to try it and have to bleed 4 corners and just phone mot man say cant make it. He say not many of these about i say they be one less williams very soon if it dont start f. . . behaving :-@ i hates it i do . . . Waaaaaaaaaaaa!

stevie_b
08-03-2011, 17:42
Are you trying to bleed it with weight on the rear axle? Either do it with the car on the deck or support the car via the ends of the torsion bars rather than on the sills.

Wobba
09-03-2011, 11:50
As Stevie says: You have to bleed the rears with the valve in the open position. Various way to do that.

jock
09-03-2011, 12:03
I put the flap right in,
I put the flap right out,
In out in out tried it all about,
I did the hoaky coaky and ran about,
Then threw my dummy out! :D

thanks stevie_b I got fluid out the left rear with the old comp, with first pump, so new one is blocked or u/s on one circuit, i was mad as it took some searching to obtain it! I then had to leg it to stand in for a mate of mine who chopped his left hand to the bone at the weekend with an angle grinder! :-(
There is always someone worse off than you. . . . . . .

Wobba
09-03-2011, 14:25
Always someone worse orff, too right!

Good you got it sorted. there are a number of cars that you can use the brake bias valve of I believe, they are all quite similar.