PDA

View Full Version : Drooooooool

Gav
06-08-2005, 00:29
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Renault-Clio-Williams-Gold-Alloy-Wheels_W0QQitemZ4566042303QQcategoryZ10410QQrdZ1QQ cmdZViewItem

Gotta get these for my willy jr boys....thought i would show u all just incase anyone is looking for some and i dont bid

FATBOY
06-08-2005, 01:09
infinicar who is selling them,breaks williams' and is a regular user on here! maybe you could strike a deal with him????????

Gav
06-08-2005, 01:29
i would mate but ive been told by a member that they have been refurbed wrong. That true?

FATBOY
06-08-2005, 01:34
lets just say that the williams refurb debate is normally a heated topic!!!! mine were refurbed and i was pleased with them! lets just say that they need the silver lacquered rim to look right!

fab
06-08-2005, 18:46
Fatboy is right.every one of us who uses our williams will either have to buy them new or refurb them.The silver rim is important enough to make them look authentic at the very least.these are refurbs.
paul probably wont do a deal on these as he has them on ebay and thats where hes leaving them till they sell.believe me there is a lot of interest for these wheels so be prepared to bid high.they are a very good example and I have more photos sent to me by Colin at Infinicar if you wont to see them in a differnet light.
they do come up from time to time so dont despair if you dont get them this time.anyway if you get your hands on a set that need a refurb there is no shortage of people in the UK that are very good at it and dont charge an arm and a leg for doing so.
I unfortunately live on a small arse island in the middle of rip-off artists.

Gav
06-08-2005, 22:03
i think i may of found some :D gotta wait for some more news....