PDA

View Full Version : 0337

woots
05-08-2005, 15:09
http://public.fotki.com/williamsclio/anglesey_trackday/picture_021.html
Just looking through some of the trackday photos jan sent me and saw my old clio :D . 0337. It was a tidy one and did me well so wondering how it is still going? Hope it did okay on the track as it always seemed to do well for me against cars that were allegedly as fast.

GazTwo
05-08-2005, 17:01
L113???

woots
05-08-2005, 17:41
That's the one. The 944 s2 that followed it was a bit dissapointing, the rx7 after that matched the clio for handling but the limits are a bit high for road use, license and my lacking skills wise. So looking to get another clio as a road car, save the jap rubbish for the track.

GazTwo
05-08-2005, 18:20
That's Jonny's doesn't come on here but lives near northy in Huddersfield and has done a few Track Days with us.....belive he spent quite a bit on it early on this year clutch etc....is a tidy example though with a VERY loud exhaust.

I'll e-mail him Monday at work and get him on here.

woots
08-08-2005, 07:14
If he's spent a bit of money on it then maybe you shouldn't tell him where I am :oops: ! Tell him I'm glad its being used properly. Funny that its got a loud exhaust on as my only 'mod' was to put a standard one back on!

Yup was a nice car, shame for me they don't seem to have depreciated much since I sold mine.

willy337
09-08-2005, 10:02
Hey Woots, I don't come on here often but got a mail that you had posted some'ut. The car has had a fair bit done now. Couldn't help it but i got the northy bug had to do some tasteful mods :oops: , ok the exhaust was a bit extreme but she's running like a bute. Fancy getting another willy 1? Spent loads over the last year.
Gearbox recon
New clutch
New steering column to get rid of that play ;-)
New injector
and some mods :lol: Its running at about 175bhp now.

Jan
09-08-2005, 10:32
Go on woots - you know you want her back :wink: