22-01-2011, 12:29
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/8794/schacksstyle.jpg
:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Justin..
22-01-2011, 14:17
:roll: As if his head isn't already big enough

Laine_16v
22-01-2011, 14:20
You foreigners have such weird sense of humours. Something in the water i expect.

robi1000
22-01-2011, 14:57
Hmmm, that's relative. Here on the continent we find two nations sense of humor strange. German and british. I really can't understand German, but I like british. Not useful in all situations here tho (at least if you don't want to be stared at). :D

schakal
22-01-2011, 15:14
Hmmm, that's relative

it is indeed mate!!
anything outside laine`s back garden is foreign .

ohh wait , its her mum`s back garden iirc :D

Laine_16v
22-01-2011, 15:27
Hmmm, that's relative. Here on the continent we find two nations sense of humor strange. German and british. I really can't understand German, but I like british. Not useful in all situations here tho (at least if you don't want to be stared at). :D

Cool story bro.

Hmmm, that's relative

it is indeed mate!!
anything outside laine`s back garden is foreign .

ohh wait , its her mum`s back garden iirc :D

Anything outside my back garden is foreign? err ok, no i tend to think of foreigners as people who come from another country, but yeah ok..

Yeah its my mums back garden, why would i want to have my own house and pay a mortgage, bills e.t.c when im 22?

Congratulations on makeing yourself on looking like a prized bellend :D

PS Shackakcakl why do you press return after every three words you type, do they not teach you how to strcture sentances in turkey?

dkrevs
22-01-2011, 16:05
Ahhh... :? I could see that comming. It's really better for me to STFU and post in Technical section only.

schakal
22-01-2011, 19:45
Anything outside my back garden is foreign? err ok, no i tend to think of foreigners as people who come from another country, but yeah ok..

yeah ok what ?? this is pretty much an international platform now .if you have a problem with people from different countries on this forum, you simply de-register .
i just remembered the time i de-registered you on f7powarss and i flololold hard :P

Yeah its my mums back garden, im 22?

are you ?
act like it and may be someday people would laugh with you
instead of laughing at you !!

Congratulations on makeing yourself on looking like a prized bellend :D

you dont think i am a prized bell-end but i only look like one ?

PS Shackakcakl why do you press return after every three words you type, do they not teach you how to strcture sentances in turkey?

strcture sentances ??
me not understand ^^^ :P

you never fail to fail "bro" !! :D

dkrevs
22-01-2011, 21:34
This is all going into wrong direction now, can thread be deleted please?

Laine_16v
22-01-2011, 21:36

What do you expect, you posted the stupid picture!

schakal
22-01-2011, 21:41

tis all good , lets keep it on topic :P

dont be an ungrateful cnut ,i made you famous .
WTF more do you want ?

FAILaine !!! :wink:

dkrevs
22-01-2011, 21:43

Well, I didn't thought things will go like this, in my stupid head I thought everyone will have a good laugh and that's it, but people make mistakes. And yes I have done a lot mistakes and I will probably make them more, but we're all just humans in the end. Picture wasn't meant to offend you Laine, but to laugh at schakal and his stupid jokes which are sometimes really annoying.

dkrevs
22-01-2011, 21:46

tis all good , lets keep it on topic :P

dont be an ungrateful cnut ,i made you famous .
WTF more do you want ?

FAILaine !!! :wink:
Schakal just cut the crap. Can't you just stop? I don't know why you two don't like each other and I don't even want to know just stop this battle once and for all.