PDA

View Full Version : What not to do while driving round a corner

Gav
04-08-2005, 09:20
What not to do while driving round a corner @ 50mph.

Leave your window wide open on your brand new phone on the right had side of the dials.
Driving up the 'c&a islands' (4 roundabouts with a long stretch of road inbetween each. Anyway driving round the last roundabout and i see something slide off my dash, thought it was my fags so didnt care to much, till i realised it was my brand new Samsung D500 (pay as u go no contract so i paid full whack for it) slid round the bend parked up and a group of 5 kids with burberry caps and furry hair on their face come bowling round the corner and stand opposite my car, i set the alarm go towards the road when i think screw that im not leaving my car there, so i go back to it to see these kids standing right next to my car, they step back when i come back round the corner, i reverse out and then they walk off.
So i park in the bus stop on the grass bank thing.
Start searchin for my phone, 2 and a half hours later i find it deep in a bush, must off bounced off the road into it, but whole bottom of it was cracked, still works but cracked.

Lesson learnt, dont leave your stuff on a slippy plastic french dashboard with your window open :roll:

Lunner
04-08-2005, 09:32
Learnt that lesson well, on the dash above the glove box, round a corner and it launches your phone oput the window, i had my mate in the car and he said your ophones gone, 'what?', your phones just flown out the window mate, 'oh shit!' i lamp on the brakes and he goes back and collects it, had bounced along the road and nothign more then a few scratches, good ol bomb proof Nokia's

Gav
04-08-2005, 09:42
samsung r expensive, but put together by old milk bottle lids, sneeze on the screen n it will crack