PDA

View Full Version : winter storage puff

rochdale_williams
30-11-2010, 10:00
Garaged my Williams for the winter a month ago I'm less ashamed of myself now. The roads with all the salt, ice and snow would kill a good shell. I admit its a puffs trick. But worth the trouble.

ThRaXaIR
30-11-2010, 21:58
mine went away for 'winter' in september... :cry: i miss him so!!

2 live
02-12-2010, 16:55
mine went away for winter about 3 years ago.....lol fortunately the other 1 has been a brave soul and is putting a brave front on during the snowy season....altho it cant wait to turn its wheels in anger again....6 months stood isnt doin it any good at all. grr.

Wobba
02-12-2010, 18:22
mine went away for winter about 3 years ago.....lol fortunately the other 1 has been a brave soul and is putting a brave front on during the snowy season....altho it cant wait to turn its wheels in anger again....6 months stood isnt doin it any good at all. grr.

We want to see it out there again when it dries up a bit. Not seen any pics of your car for ages.

rochdale_williams
02-12-2010, 18:34
April is looking so far away right now, miss its noise and fun levels. I am stuck in a 53 plate stilo. With stupid freezing up door handles.

2 live
02-12-2010, 18:48

We want to see it out there again when it dries up a bit. Not seen any pics of your car for ages.

well.just thrown the jump leads on.....and it fired 1st time...have that. hehe

have got all the seats/belts/wheels/tyres for it now, and all the new brakes etc, just needs a little welding before the seats go in, and for me to get my arse in gear, might even just whip the head off and reskim/new gasket as some muppet ran it without water....well.a couple of times....note to self...never lend a car out ;) could all be done in a week.........i miss it sooooooo much... the van just doesnt cut it.....

itl be out and about again soon....

rochdale_williams
02-12-2010, 19:34
Sounds like a northern thrash is on the cards

2 live
05-12-2010, 13:36
sounds like a plan mate. theres 3 in/around roch that i know of, mini meet/thrash could well be on the cards when weathers a bit better. sandbrook-costco and back runs hehe

FATBOY
10-12-2010, 19:20
whats a winter storage puff?

northy
10-12-2010, 19:39
:gay:

FATBOY
10-12-2010, 20:29
oooooh a poof! lol when he put puff i thought puff as in sugar puff! or puff on a fag