PDA

View Full Version : body shop around Stockport/south Manchester.

wilky19
28-10-2010, 17:05
does anyone know of a decent body shop around Stockport or south Manchester.

glyn211269
29-10-2010, 00:49
Carole-Anne might know as she lives in Stockport.

But I know for a fact that she and talkingfish both went to LW Smart repairs in Alfreton, Derbyshire as they've done excellent jobs on a number of Williams...

vkosho
30-10-2010, 18:05
Theres not really anyone i trust round here tbh mate. :P

wilky19
31-10-2010, 05:33

tell me about it. took it to five body shops for rough quotes on Friday and only one described how they would fix the sill how it needs to be done. and they were the only one that didn't just want to plate it from the inside.

i also asked each about the arch just to see what they said. i was shocked by there responses. one said he would just grind it, fiberglass it then fill it. when i asked how long he thought it would last he said be lucky to get a year out of his "repair"

****ing bunch of jokers round here

wilky19
31-10-2010, 05:33

tell me about it. took it to five body shops for rough quotes on Friday and only one described how they would fix the sill how it needs to be done but not fully how i want it done. also they were the only one that didn't just want to plate it from the inside.

i also asked each about the arch just to see what they said. i was shocked by there responses. one said he would just grind it, fiberglass it then fill it. when i asked how long he thought it would last he said be lucky to get a year out of his "repair"

****ing bunch of jokers round here

Tommo
31-10-2010, 09:03
Palatine in Warrington isn't too far for you and they have a good rep, not cheap though.