PDA

View Full Version : Newbie in Leeds/Warwickshire

Reecemcf
19-10-2010, 11:31
Hi all!

I'm a part owner of a Williams 2 (my brothers old car). My brother who used to work as a car mechanic began working in car sales, and was offered a company car. His sensible side told him to sell the Williams, which he'd had for about 7years, but I was the devil on his shoulder :twisted: and offered to give him half the money he would have sold it for so we can keep it to have some fun on the odd track day.

One of the main motives for me to make sure we keep hold of the willy (aside from the fact it's a timeless classic!) was because my brother had spent a small fortune on a full engine rebuilding with high lift cams, new gear box, new clutch, head work etc etc.

Its been two years since I bought half the car off him and we have only just got the car back in the road this summer :roll: (in our defence we do live two hour from each other!)

We have now stripped it out, taken out the power steering to free up some more bhp and will be making our first outing to Santa Pod this weekend for our first play :D

Anyone going down? If so, it would be nice to meet you!