PDA

View Full Version : Williams owner from Croatia

Markic
27-09-2010, 14:21
Hello there guys,

my name is Marko Novak, and I'm posting from Croatia, Zagreb.

I am a huge Renault sport fan, and in my life I've owned several Renault sport models, but my dream was always a Renault Clio Williams, especially as they are rare to find in Croatia.

Suddenly, my dream came true, I finally got the only Clio Williams in OEM state, with no modifications, whatsoever. I bought the 93 Williams three days ago, and I will present the car to you guys later. As I am aware, this is the only original Williams in Croatia. There were some cars before around, but they ended up crashed, or on the race tracks.

I am doing the "small" restauration project with my Renault 5 GT turbo Ph2, and will show you the project, if you guys want to.

For daily driver, I use a Peugeot 106 GTi 1.6 16v.

I hope you guys will accept me, and help me with your advice, and everthing else needed.

I will do my best to be a good mate, and help any of you guys out, if I will be able to!

Vive le sport!

:D

MatrixGuy
27-09-2010, 18:37
Welcome Marko!! any pictures? :D

I bet you get a lot of attention over there.

wavy
27-09-2010, 19:37
Welcome :)

robi1000
28-09-2010, 00:04
Hello Marko!

Interesting choice of nickname, that's my last name! :D Anyway, I wish you a very warm welcome on this site! I'm sure you will find it very useful.

BTW, if you have a chance and you want to meet another Williams owner close to you, just send me a PM and we can meet if you ever come to Slovenia (I will also be in Zagreb quite often in the future).

Please present your car, I'm really interested. The crashed one... Is that the one Igor (I think that was the guys name) used to own?

Cheers from Slovenia!

Markic
28-09-2010, 08:43
Thank you guys for the warm welcome.
Robi, I would love that, I live near Croatian-Slovenian border - Bregana, and there is no reason for us not to meet. I will present my car shortly.

Cheers guys!

Coops
28-09-2010, 17:22
welcome!

interested in the gtt as well!pics of both your renaults required :-)

Markic
29-09-2010, 10:02
welcome!

interested in the gtt as well!pics of both your renaults required :-)

will do that matey, when I catch time! :)