PDA

View Full Version : Llandow track day

cliobilly
04-09-2010, 19:36
Just got back from track day at llandow, just wondered what people think of the place as i was less than impressed tbh far to many cars booked in.

willie went well no problems apart from a wasp in the cockpit mid corner.

took our project car for a few laps as well but it kept heating up as it needs a bigger rad but ford ka running 18psi of boost is fun and will return on our next outing with a bigger one so watch out for it lol

ThRaXaIR
04-09-2010, 20:28
Llandow is cheap and chearful had some good times there even when it rains. so due to price i wouldnt really knock it. u stripped the william yet?

cliobilly
04-09-2010, 20:52
no did cam belt waterpump and full service friday took ages so didnt strip as i wanted to wind the back end down cause of the weight loss so i left it :lol:
tbh she kept up pretty well apart from the v8 m coupe race car which was sick.

track was fine a little heavy on tyres but it was the number of people and the groups that everyone was unhappy about.

hows your wagon now box sorted?

ThRaXaIR
05-09-2010, 20:18
yeh box done, Anglesey was awesome! and besides my tyres being fubared itwas wicked!

Clio-Girl
06-09-2010, 11:29
i had a great time at Llandow when i took my standard valver perfect for a confidence booster track, i dont think id have as much fun in the naples round it though.