PDA

View Full Version : raced two 172's down the hagley mile DC nr frakley service..

Mattie
01-08-2005, 16:54
the hagley miles nr the frankley service station in halesowen, nr junction 4 on the m5....

u drove past me n about 5 of my m8s beepin ur horns so me in my willy 2 n my m8 in his valver joined in on the fun lol....

any1 on here or CS? m8 sed there was a clio sport meeting on frankley service station on tha nite (sunday 31st july) was about 10pm maybe bit earlier or l8r?????

J o n
01-08-2005, 16:56
wont be anyone off here, we only drive proper clio's ;)

Lunner
14-08-2005, 13:18
Another local yocal, there wasn't a blck 172 ion amongst them was there? Driving particularly slowley? :wink:

*runs*

jill
14-08-2005, 13:26
Oh shut up!

I live there by the way and once had road rage from a limo down the Hagley Mile :x

Lunner
14-08-2005, 13:27
Why cus you were going along really, really slowley and wouldn't let him overtake?

jill
14-08-2005, 13:35
Why cus you were going along really, really slowley and wouldn't let him overtake?

I believe I hit my limiter (by accident) down that stretch of road with you in the car at the time! :x

Mattie
14-08-2005, 16:27
lol....where abouts do u live by the hagley mile???....if u dont mind me askin :D

jill
14-08-2005, 18:55
Top end, by j3 M5

jill
14-08-2005, 18:57
Oh shut up!

I live there by the way and once had road rage from a limo down the Hagley Mile :x

What really happened on that Halesowen by-pass?

It was still early, but already Bobby Carrington was drunk. For a Saturday night this was nothing unusual for the ex rock star and DJ. He looked down at his crystal champagne glass and when his eyes focused he realised it was empty. Rod reached across one of the scantily clad women in the luxurious limousine and grabbed one of the bottles from the ice bucket. ‘Who were these chicks anyway?’ Rod thought to himself as he necked the dregs from the bottle in his left hand. ‘And frankly, who cares?’.

As the limousine approached the West Midlands the cocaine Rod had sniffed at the last services was wearing off. He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a suitably large bank note. Seconds later he was sniffing more drugs off the chest of a half naked temptress. He looked down at the floor of his luxury car and noticed at least 10 empty bottles rolling around on the floor. To his left a young woman was slipping off her skimpy underwear and kicking off her black designer stiletto shoes. She blew a kiss to bobby and then sunk slowly into the Jacuzzi located behind the expensive leather sofa. Looking at the girl, Bobby felt a sudden rush of energy and aggression. The girls in the Jacuzzi all beckoned Bobby to slip into the water. But Bobby had other ideas. He was sick of their sycophantic flattery. Bobby felt a sudden desire. A desire to drive.

As Bobby tried to engage drive on the steering column, he swore as the windscreen wipers flailed on. He tried again and this time the ‘D’ lit up on the dash board. As he stabbed at the accelerator the car lurched forwards and Bobby realised the handbrake was engaged. He swore again and on the second attempt managed to disengage the brake. From the back Bobby could here his chauffeur starting a party with the 8 naked girls in the Jacuzzi. Bobby slid up the dividing panel window so he could concentrate. He hadn’t driven the limousine for some time, but he missed it. As he pulled onto the by-pass he noticed the sign for Halesowen. His driving was fine considering his intoxicated state, and the chauffeur, along with his new found friends certainly weren’t concerned. However, what nobody in the limousine realised was that Bobby Carrington was about to suffer a fatal cocaine induced myocardial infarction.

As Bobby’s dead body slumped on the leather covered steering wheel his foot fell on the accelerator. The car maintained its course but started to accelerate rapidly. The water in the Jacuzzi splish splashed around, but in all the fun, the sudden change of speed remained unnoticed to the passengers, whose naked bodies by now resembled a game of twister. The road was almost empty, save for a small car that shot past the limousine as if racing the stricken cruiser. As the small car disappeared into the distance the crash barrier on the outside of the road was fast approaching. The thud, thud, thud of the cats eyes under the nearside wheels of the car now alerted the chauffeur to the possible danger. By the time he had unwrapped the legs of some leggy blonde from his waist, it was already too late to act. As the car launched into the air, the a brunette called out from the Jacuzzi ‘Are we nearly there yet Bobby?’.

Lunner
14-08-2005, 19:07
Read that before somewhere, do you have an archive of these stories?

jill
14-08-2005, 19:09
Robs computer is full of all his writings.

Lunner
14-08-2005, 19:11
Robs computer is full of all his writings.

:roll:

Mattie
14-08-2005, 22:41
Top end, by j3 M5

is that near Halesowen?

Lunner
14-08-2005, 22:43
I'd have said she was more of a dudlOY girl myself