PDA

View Full Version : Williams Vs Z4

J o n
01-08-2005, 15:17
not sure what model, was a quick play on the way to Macc after being overtaken by him on the mad mile. mad mile is pretty much flat out road (or used to be...) near me that has since become slightly hot for any enthusiastic driving, but it didn't stop this Z4 driver who decided he was going to overtake me just before it goes back to single lanes... there wasn't actually the room, but he decided he was going to cut me up and force the car infront to speed up and make a gap for him... (not that I was really arsed...) The driver in front then got really pissed off decided to slow down to first gear pace as the road opens up to national speed limit, with the Z4 sat RIGHT on his arse and me waiting behind the Z4... road opened up after that, so foot down, quickly followed by cat smells from his car... then brake pad smell as I slammed on to stop myself going into the back of him... god it was slow, I'm assuming it was the slowest one they do anyway... :?

Chris n`nic
01-08-2005, 15:42
I remember a friend of mine got a 1.8 version...he thought he was THE man..until we came off a roudabout with a 1.8 vectra which promptly pulled away with ease lol. He then told me how good it handled hehe

Chris

J o n
01-08-2005, 15:45
lol, yeah, this thing was prolly a 1.8 too... I was really having to back off and he realised this, so slowed down and booted it to try and catch me out... made no difference. was funny watching him constantly looking in his rear view wondering why some shed was right up his arse... the smug bastard. hehe