PDA

View Full Version : How much is a Williams 2 worth....

_PAUL_
26-08-2010, 01:11
Anyone know the going rate of a Williams 2 these days ?
Has 100K miles
12 months MOT
Clean arches and sills
Pretty much standard apart from lowered and exhaust

Have had a look through for sale posts/ebay/PH etc to try and get an idea but prices seem to vary quite a lot.

Anyone sold one recently ?
Also was it optional for them to come with sunroofs ?

Thanks

diathermy
26-08-2010, 08:56
interested in this too, as I am considering selling mine.

Got a feeling these cars are not selling well at the moment, and I think you are looking at aound 1800 - 2000. ( some may say thats optimistic)

See what others say.

walters300
26-08-2010, 13:26
depends very much on mechanical items id say, cambelt/ clutch/ water pump/ gearbox etc. you can spend a £1000 easily putting one right, even a mint one with all mechanical bits done dont seem to fetch good money, cant beleive the price some of these cars go for these days, I would put it in good storage and forget about it. as i guarantee you will be sorry if you sell it

talkingfish
26-08-2010, 17:20
Around £2k seems top money for a Willy 2 as you describe at the moment... shame, but they don't seem to be going for any more... a sunroof was either a factory option or it was a retro fit on the Williams 2.

MatrixGuy
26-08-2010, 17:58
Around £2k seems top money for a Willy 2 as you describe at the moment... shame, but they don't seem to be going for any more... a sunroof was either a factory option or it was a retro fit on the Williams 2.

Thought it was more than that at the moment mate, they seem to be going up.

talkingfish
27-08-2010, 08:08

Thought it was more than that at the moment mate, they seem to be going up.

but are they selling??? There's a lot on pistonheads over with adverts over 15 days old... As we always say, a car is worth what someone is prepared to pay for it...

_PAUL_
27-08-2010, 10:56
Yea i did notice the prices on PH was a lot higher but as you say the advert was over 15 days old......Although they could have sold and just not updated the listing i suppose :?