PDA

View Full Version : Williams sill stickers

northy
26-07-2010, 17:48
Had a funny conversation with a guy the other day who was advertising some williams parts for sale via piston heads-

ME: Yes I did - sorry I thought they were door strips that go on the sills not door 'rub' strips.

WILL: Ok and Clio Williams don't have sill strips

ME: Williams do - or Williams should have. Should be a large sticker that fits on the sill.

WILL: No. Nothing on sills just 2.0 badges on doors and little Williams stickers on quater panels cheers

ME: No your wrong. This is basic Williams facts Will.
Go show me a REAL Williams that doesn't have on then - a picture will do ; )

WILL: Lol I've had a Williams 1 2 and a 3 there all the same lol

I then sent him a picture and not heard anything back :winkey:

Tommy
26-07-2010, 20:35
Lol, it's great having an argument with someone who clearly doesnt know what their on about! :lol:

Justin..
26-07-2010, 20:44
I get bored trying to get my point across sometimes..

MatrixGuy
27-07-2010, 12:53
lol, OWNED! :lol:

zmaster2k
27-07-2010, 19:16
I get bored trying to get my point across sometimes..

A****INGMEN

LEIGH-ANNE
27-07-2010, 20:42
hahahaha!

Wobba
27-07-2010, 22:12
:lol:

vkosho
28-07-2010, 02:29
sounds like he works for renault. :lol:

LEIGH-ANNE
28-07-2010, 13:06
sounds like he works for renault. :lol:

pmsl

2 live
28-07-2010, 19:11
Had a funny conversation with a guy the other day who was advertising some williams parts for sale via piston heads-

ME: Yes I did - sorry I thought they were door strips that go on the sills not door 'rub' strips.

WILL: Ok and Williams clio don't have sill strips

ME: Williams do - or Williams should have. Should be a large sticker that fits on the sill.

WILL: No. Nothing on sills just 2.0 badges on doors and little Williams stickers on quater panels cheers

ME: No your wrong. This is basic Williams facts Will.
Go show me a REAL Williams that doesn't have on then - a picture will do ; )

WILL: Lol I've had a Williams 1 2 and a 3 there all the same lol

I then sent him a picture and not heard anything back :winkey:

i seem to remember a similar convo with yourself....some sticker on the windscreen saying about the high performance of the car etc etc etc...and you disagreeing....then taking my sticker to copy....which i havent seen since ;)

thats been going on nearly 1/2 as long as the new site has been coming...and youv had the sticker for years ;)

northy
28-07-2010, 20:26
bloody hell - u and this damm sticker. I said bring it over next time u saw me as u didnt want me to post it. Its been here ages!

2 live
28-07-2010, 23:21
like i said...youv had the sticker for years.........nearly 1/2 as long as the new sites been comin ;)

dont want to distract you from the new site just for a sticker ;)