PDA

View Full Version : Hey all!

jamie
30-07-2005, 16:59
Hi everyone.

I am looking to purchase a williams as I have owned a clio for many years now.

I always check on ebay but figured this would probably be one of the best places to look as well.

I have a budget of around £3500 to spend and am looking for probably a williams 3.

Is there a definitive williams? like which model out of the 3 is the best or which is regarded as the better model and for what reasons?

Let me know if you have a model that you think may suit me and my budget.

The ideal williams would have around the 50k on the clock, mint bodywork,mint or refurbed speedline 15's with the silver rim around the gold and have a sound engine.

Hope to chat to you all soon,

Jamie

Jan
30-07-2005, 17:14
Hi mate :)
I hope you find your car soon.
With your requirement regarding milage and condition i think you're going to need around 4.5k if not more!

Good luck with the search - most people on here will say look at all 3 models and buy the best one you can find regardless of number.

although original 1's are the best :wink:

richy
30-07-2005, 17:57
ignore him :wink:

buy a williams 3, mucho better lol

good luck with the search

FATBOY
30-07-2005, 18:18
williams 3 all the way mate(im not biased honest)lol and with your price range and what you want for it you may be asking a bit to much! i wouldnt worry about the wheels tho cos normally every williams that is for sale needs a refurb(including mine,which i got done for the price of £200 for all 4 rims) but my advice would be to not fall in love with the first one you view! there is still some good uns out there!

oh and welcome to the site mate! :D

Enid
31-07-2005, 11:13
Don't listen to the Willy 3 owners lol, they secretly wish the owned the original Williams with the cherised gold plaque :D

Seriously though just buy the best one you find, they all drive the same anyway.

jamie
31-07-2005, 14:38
Thank you everyone for a warm welcome and your advice.

I do think my budget is a little low for what I'm asking, I think I will have to spend between £4,000-£4,500 to match the spec that I am after but ill find her :D

Anyway ill keep you all updated and once I find my ideal 1 ill post all the information and pics etc for everyone to see.

FATBOY
31-07-2005, 14:57
by the way fella what area are u from?

jamie
31-07-2005, 15:19
by the way fella what area are u from?

I live next door to gatwick airport in surrey mate.