PDA

View Full Version : Powerflex Bushes

sooty666
16-07-2010, 21:37
After going through the hard process of trying to buy new wishbones for the williams, having had 3 delivered and all being the wrong ones, I have decided to go down the route of re-bushing my old wishbones. I have been looking to get the best price, looking at polyurethane or original bushes. I then came across a company, must say very helpful and cheaper than anything on ebay and any other company. Went to St Albans today after looking on the net about this company, picked up a set of 4 bushes for £49.80 and some other bits and bobs including dogbone mount bushes in the same harder purple compound as the wishbone bushes, of which I have not seen elsewhere. I can highly recommend this company, its great to find such a small business with great products and so helpful. Just thought I would give it a mention... here is the web address, have a good look, I could'nt find it cheaper anywhere else!
www.kamracing.co.uk

Cheers Ray

MatBrown
16-07-2010, 21:47
Have you tried Rally design?
www.raldes.co.uk

Mat.

MatBrown
16-07-2010, 21:47
Also, new wishbones from Renault are £60 each.

Mat.

2 live
16-07-2010, 22:26
inc. balljoints ;)

cliobilly
16-07-2010, 22:48
Ordered mine from larkspeed on next day delivery ..........
But they didnt show up so i rang and they actually had to order them in 3-4weeks delay .
Got a complete set from flea bay for 96.50 free delivery and they are in stock.
i just hope they are the correct ones.

good luck getting the old ones out.

sooty666
16-07-2010, 23:00
Went to Renault yesterday, wishbones are £58.47 plus VAT each. Looking at nearly £140 and was unsure whether they came with ends. Decided the best option for me was re-bushing. Am I right in thinking that less than £50 for powerflex bushes is not a bad price? Didn't look at that site Mat but will have a look, think www.kamracing.co.uk gave me a good deal!
Ray