PDA

View Full Version : Need help with my Williams 2!

irishandy
09-07-2010, 12:04
Hi guys, first of all a brief summery of what is going on I bought a williams two months ago and for 6 and half weeks of that it has sat in my drive way and now in a garage with the engine not working very frustrating!

I need to find a Distributor as this is what the mechanics think is wrong but as 3 different lads have looked the car and ££££££££££££ pounds and other parts later they still are not really sure what is going on with the car as it will not go.

Anyway can any one help find me a Distributor as Renault will take 4 weeks to deliver one and i cant wait and afford to wait that long.

Cheers,
Andrew

LEIGH-ANNE
09-07-2010, 12:26
Where abouts are you? Maybe one of us could come and take a quick glance at the car.

irishandy
09-07-2010, 12:49
I live in a place called Killinchy about 20mins drive from Belfast you dont live in Northern Ireland Leigh-ann do you?

I know there is a Williams in Downpatrick as one of the mechanics would like to borrow some bits of the guys car
to see if they work on mine so dont know if anyones knows him.

It would be great if I could speak to someone that owned a Willams and any help would be very welcome.

_PAUL_
09-07-2010, 14:28
I dont live in Ireland although i think there a few people over on C16V who do.
I have a Distributor, rotor arm and dizzy cap if you need these and can post first class although im not sure how much it will be to send to Ireland.

Good luck with getting it running though and you will have a huge :D on your face when you drive it :wink:

irishandy
09-07-2010, 15:14
Hi Paul thats great I will pm you later to chat about the distributor.

I can't wait to get the car going again I only drove it 3 times before it stopped working and it's really hard to describe to my friends
what it's like to drive.

Ive driven most fast cars not owned but driven and the williams is just a really fun car to drive Ive never would have thought of buying
one but seeing it in the dealers and decided to take her out im so glad I did.

Cheers dude.