PDA

View Full Version : hello from malvern

LosWilko
14-06-2010, 23:35
hi guys im Dan and here's a little of my recent history.

i've had my Williams 2 for 4 years now currently needs some work doing as its been off the road 3 years following a little accident, nothing too serious i bent the passenger side rear suspension, slightly bent the rear arch (very slight) smashed the tail light and put one scratch on the boot and another on the rear arch. then 6 months later i got disqualified for dangerous driving and a 12 month ban, ended up spending 28 months off the road due to lack of cash to re-pass my test. i've been back on the road since Febuary and im currently driving a Xantia estate turbo diesel.

it wasn't untill sunday just gone that i decided what to do with the clio, you see i've been somewhat out of the loop. my partner asked me if we could go to an equine event i said sure and off we went. well i was a bit spun out when we ended up in an industrial estate in Corby and that's where my love for the Williams was re-kindled.

i was going to break up the Williams now im going to restore it, they deserve to be loved and cherished.

vkosho
14-06-2010, 23:40
Glad you made it mate. Glad your keen on keepin one alive also.

Good luck with the project. You can get all the help and parts you need on here.

LosWilko
16-06-2010, 22:27
Cheers i'll pm mat brown when I've got some cash for parts lol

Wobba
18-06-2010, 16:54
Industrial Estate? Corby?

I guess you saw a vision of loveliness then? :D

zmaster2k
18-06-2010, 18:09
swear i was in corby the other day :)

LosWilko
18-06-2010, 20:49
Lol. I was a little too shy to talk to many people wish i'd come and said hi now. I'll try make it to a meet at some point soon :D

LosWilko
18-06-2010, 22:40
Here is a picture from about 4 years ago not so pretty now :cry:

http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx134/LosWilko/64550369.jpg