PDA

View Full Version : Its vkosho dont you kno..

vkosho
14-06-2010, 15:32
LA made a point at FCS about clearing up some confusion regarding my forum name.. After various confusions over the years.. Some people have asked me if im russian. Others merely dont ask and get it wrong. If i could go back to the start i would have used something different had i known i would get to know some of you outside of these blue walls. So for those that dont know, here is the story of the vkosho.

Vkosho is "The VKO show". Not verkosho or anything like that. The names stems from a long story refering back to my drum and bass djing days when i dj'd under the alias VKO. I did a weekly radio show, which became known to friends as the vkosho, removing a letter and putting the 2 words together because we were young and cool and all that.

Vko in its self is an abreviation for Vincent Klyde Oswald which is a name i was givin by a good friend during my college years. The reason or meaning of the name is lost in history. I believe its origin was somewhat drug induced and it therefore makes no sense.

I hope this clears things up for you people. Now that you know.. Im the Vko sho!!

...Or just call me Tom. 8)

zmaster2k
14-06-2010, 17:04
same shizzle here

Zmaster2k......used to sleep alot as a teen (ZZZZZ) (year 2000...2k)

real name .....Matt Turner....but somebody else on here has that username... oh well

Wobba
14-06-2010, 17:12
LA made a point at FCS about clearing up some confusion regarding my forum name.. After various confusions over the years.. Some people have asked me if im russian. Others merely dont ask and get it wrong. If i could go back to the start i would have used something different had i known i would get to know some of you outside of these blue walls. So for those that dont know, here is the story of the vkosho.

Vkosho is "The VKO show". Not verkosho or anything like that. The names stems from a long story refering back to my drum and bass djing days when i dj'd under the alias VKO. I did a weekly radio show, which became known to friends as the vkosho, removing a letter and putting the 2 words together because we were young and cool and all that.

Vko in its self is an abreviation for Vincent Klyde Oswald which is a name i was givin by a good friend during my college years. The reason or meaning of the name is lost in history. I believe its origin was somewhat drug induced and it therefore makes no sense.

I hope this clears things up for you people. Now that you know.. Im the Vko sho!!

...Or just call me Tom. 8)

Cool :) Bit of history there! Drug inspired names are usually the best!

vkosho
14-06-2010, 18:10
The good friend in question is now a Stock broker in the city of london btw. Amazing how people change.

Good seeing you at FCS btw.

Wobba your car sounds seriously rude. Love it!

_PAUL_
14-06-2010, 18:45
Zmaster when you told us that Saturday night i just couldnt stop laughing everytime i thought about it :lol:

LEIGH-ANNE
17-06-2010, 11:53
hehehehe

Was dying to ask u lol....as were a lot of others, pronouncation* was the main issue. Glad that cleared that one up :D

Justin..
17-06-2010, 15:25
maybe a change of name to just vko is in order then :lol: