PDA

View Full Version : Cool Stuff No Ugly Bra, Stone Chip Protection

Tuccy
26-05-2010, 14:02
Im currently restoring my williams, ive been thinking about how scared i will be driving it when it gets its full paint respray,

Blunt nosed williams + stone chips = crying lots..

Ive looked at the bra`s available and they are just plain ugly...
Having been in the graphics industry, and talking to a friend who still is , he mentioned he is getting into alot of work with this stuff called venture shield, as its becoming more recognised by the expensive names like ferrari, porsche etc etc..

Its basicially a clear gloss film pre cut to suit the vehicle, after application its almost invisable to see and it can be removed at a later date with no paint damage to the car..
The only down side is i believe its quite expensive stuff, the good bit for me is i can apply it myself..

This is the way im gonna go when my car is finished and thought you guys n gals might want to consider it

Any how have a look for yourselves
Definately worth a look
http://www.venture-shield.co.uk/

FATBOY
26-05-2010, 21:48
yeah ive heard of that stuff before. company called rhino or something make it??? expensive though. but guaranteed to withstand any flying stones and not chip the paintwork at all

Tommo
26-05-2010, 22:38
Stone chips add character.... :wink:

katbloke
27-05-2010, 09:22
common fitment to newer cars but i believe you can get a roll of the stuff then you could fit it to all the problem areas, 3M probarbly do a similar product

zmaster2k
27-05-2010, 11:03
Cliodan showed me this at his workshop on a transit he sprayed! Gotta be honest I was seriously impressed!! But ££££££