PDA

View Full Version : MK1 F4R conversion parts - Gaz widetrack big brakes

benj
25-05-2010, 19:43
Gaz GHA Coilovers, custom made in house to be Williams uprights with 172 mount holes and clamp. Allows you to mount 172 hubs (big brakes) directly to the mk 1 without having to have the hubs or dampers machined. Fitted with 9" 230lbs springs - hard road/mild track. cost me £490, one has been out of the box and fitted but overall still mint and as new. £440 delivered.

Williams subframe, modified to take 172 radiator. cleaned up and treated to a couple of coats hammerite. £75, not sure about delivery.

F4R inlet manifold, coil pack mount removed to allow air to flow over the manifold from the williams/valver vent. painted blue then highlighted gold. comes with Bracket allow remounting of coilpack out of the way of the vent and water. £40.

4th & f0xy fifth mounts available £30 and £35 delivered.

Emulator http://www.tek-tronics.co.uk/product...products_id=80
£25 delivered.

Manual tensioner alternator brackets & new gates belt. £30 delivered.

172 hubs, 172 widetrack arms, rack (both williams and 172),

172 brake conversion Front calipers, disks, pads £80 delivered.

172 length blue braided hose set, again 1 fitted to car but otherwise mint and new £40 delivered.

Williams ARB £50 delivered.

Magnex Stainless mid and rear sections approx 3" tip and 62mm dia tube, £75 i had planned to take these to a local powerflow centre to get them fitted - they quoted £200.

phase 1 172 gearbox 67k miles, fitted with cable adapter, still have the electronic speed sensor so thats included in the sale. £230, probably around £40 delivery.

majority of other 172 engine & ancilliaries are available, as is a complete williams worth of parts and many others that i've acquired over the last two years.

combined offers welcome, collection preferred, if a courier will take it, i'll ship it.

begrudged sale as i have ran out of time and cash for the project, it was meant to be something cheap and exciting to drive whilst i saved a house deposit, prior to house purchase. i collect the house keys on wednesday and my time has to be dedicated to the house. i'm already fairly gutted about the situation and would prefer not to be kicked in the nuts further with ridiculous offers, sensible offers welcome - you never know.

Laine_16v
25-05-2010, 23:30
YOu selling the manifold or downpipe?

benj
26-05-2010, 00:02
everything is for sale,

was thinking £30 for the exhaust manifold including gasket and nuts, also have new gasket bolts and springs for the downpipe joint.

the std down pipe splits to two cats so i sold it and had planned to have a custom straight through pipe made up. i worked out it would be £100 quid or so for a suitable decat pipe then i'd need to rework it to fit. making the £200 quid at powerflow more attractive.

let me know if you require anything further.

cheers

ben

Laine_16v
26-05-2010, 09:13
Sounds like a 182 manifold if it had the DP with dual cats, im after a 172 one :(

benj
26-05-2010, 22:07
it was definately from a phase 1 172, from general searching previously i seem to remember the early phase 1 172's where dual cat single lambda, the later 172's where dual lambda, and the 182's had a single cat that is like a traditional seperate cat and not part of the down pipe. may have read it wrong or the posts may have been wrong but thats what i understood.

i'll have a look for part numbers when i pull it out.

i'm fairly certain its this manifold you need with then a 172 decat/down pipe to modify to fit to 16v midbox.

benj
04-06-2010, 20:58
price for coilovers now includes 172 hubs so you can bolt them direct to you williams / widetrack, willing to do a deal on calipers & discs too.

open to offers on everything.

4th/5th mounts, manual tensioner setup, williams rack & ARB gone.

interior, doors, boot pending sale.

plenty left though

1995clio16v
08-06-2010, 00:40
Hi mate

Can you give me a price for the willy ARB and do you have any 172 wishbones you'll split?

PM me if you want.

Come on fella, £50 for an ARB! :wink:

Genuinelly interested.

benj
08-06-2010, 14:01
willy ARB sold almost instantly, you would not believe the demand for it either. no willy ARB, no widetrack conversion!

let me know which arm you want and make me an offer.

Interior, flywheel, clutch, inlet, coilpack, lockset, radiator now sold.

GAZ / 172 hubs / brakes prov sold.

Cheers

ben

benj
13-06-2010, 22:46
Gaz / 172 hubs / 172 Calipers/ nsf driveshaft / inlet manifold / coilpack & mount / williams clocks & guages / injectors & fuel rail / upper front mount / shell all now gone.

i still have the doors and a tidy rear bumper, blue boot carpet, williams subframe converted for 172 rad, steering wheel,

M14 oil sensor T piece allowing use of mk1 pressure guage, including both sensors - £20

benj
13-06-2010, 22:50
pic of t piece

1995clio16v
18-06-2010, 10:30
It was actually the pair of wishbones I was after.

NSF & OSF?

Cheers!