PDA

View Full Version : RESCUE MISSION ALMOST COMPLETE

french car show
21-05-2010, 23:08
Hi

SAVED FROM THE SCRAP HEAP - so now we need your help !!!

Performance French Cars Magazine issue 1 under new ownership launches in just over a week and you can subscribe for only £9.99.

Issue 1

Carbon Fibre Process
ECU's explained
Get Wired
406 Coupe
206 Beginners luck
206info profile
20 Years of Clio
v6 Clio
RS250 Driven
ISTS event report
c2 v saxo rolling road
The Charger
Win Spax coilovers
Meguiars give away
News
Double page FCS maps, timetables etc
New products - includes CAMS and K-tec discs etc
Trader profile - Renault Parts Direct with 10% off code
Trader profile - Adrian Flux ten years supporting FCS
Double pages of readers cars

and more

The magazine has cost so much to take on that it is running for the communities benefit and any support you can give by getting behind it would help a great deal.

I promise it will be a better read and we won't be doing full on features of shopping trolleys.

£9.99 for 6 months subscription.

http://www.performancefrenchcars.co.uk/content.php?154-How-to-subscribe-to-Performance-French-Cars

Issue 2 release date in July being worked on as we speak.

Cheers
Mark

Wobba
21-05-2010, 23:26
Mark, as mentioned elsewhere, I'll be in touch to offer my assistance in the form of contributions and maybe a few ideas as well. I am not too bad at this writing malarkey!

Though I am not an official representative here, I am sure Williams Clio will be happy to help and provide support where we can.

I guess for now though, I'd best just go subscribe ;)

french car show
21-05-2010, 23:31
Hi mate

my minds mince with FCS and PFC happening at the same time.

Can you email me mark @ frenchcarshow.co.uk and remind me, include all contact details.

Cheers
Mark

Wobba
21-05-2010, 23:48
Mark, no problem at all, will email. However, probably best I don't do so right away as I have copious amounts of rust in my left eye after lying under a friends Clio Williams most of the day replacing handbrake cable, and naturally, I have recently imbibed 4 very nice looking pints of Budweiser to numb the pain after ripping most of the skin off my right forearm doing aforementioned task.

In the meantime, I hope my efforts to subscribe to PFC just now have not broken the Interweb as I think I may have typed £19988888888888888 in the Palpay system rather than the usual sum for a years subscription. My key got stuck having just spilt an entire can of Budweiser all over my desk. This of course would never have happened if I could see what I was doing, but alas I am blind in one eye, thanks to 'Williams Rot'.

MatBrown
22-05-2010, 09:54
In the meantime, I hope my efforts to subscribe to PFC just now have not broken the Interweb as I think I may have typed £19988888888888888 in the Palpay system rather than the usual sum for a years subscription.

Don't worry abouut it Wob, Mark has now retired to his Malibu beach house. :wink:

Mat.

french car show
22-05-2010, 10:22
lol

would be nice