PDA

View Full Version : FAO Ty Croes Convoys

Jamie.
26-07-2005, 13:14
im not sure how many of u will drive especially when kitted up for the long week end however as a yocal i would like to issue a word of warning DO NOT ****ING SPEED THROUGH NORTH WALES

along the a55 there are no speed cameras (fixed) however there are several hotspots where pc plod sits with his gun that i would like to tell u abt......

1. Ruhalt hill. its a big fock off hill sloping down to the right....dont speed down it, often coppers sitting at bottom of hill getting u.

2. St aspah, bod hospital. dont speed there.

3. As u go past Rhyl there is a load of roadworks by the coast, it cuts down to a 40 limit (narrow lanes)....ALWAYS ALWAYS an arive alive van there.......

4. Colwyn bay, occassional coppers there. u go past a quarry on ur left hand side, under a v v thin bridge into a 50....no, no.

5. exiting the 50 back to 70 u shud be okay for the next 20 miles or so. however once u get to bangor turnoff past aberwyngrgyn and tal-y-bont ( 5 miles ish) ease off. as u approach bangor (uni signposted) u go downa long hill, great for top speed runs however there is a high speed patrol unit nearby......take it easy for 10 miles or so after that and ur fine generally. (although i dont head up that way to often).

hope this is of some help to u guys......

Zollo
26-07-2005, 13:42
Much appreciated :D :D :D

richy
26-07-2005, 13:46
cheers mate, with the amount of cars going proberly best not speeding anyway(said that for fcs lol, blame the mk2 owners :wink: )

Swervin_Mervin
26-07-2005, 13:49
Seems to tie in with the arrivealive website locations that I plotted.

northy
26-07-2005, 14:01
cheers for this jamie.

im going to be riding second in command with the radar detector - and keeping the speeds to 75ish.

Lunner
26-07-2005, 18:45
Recon they are gonna be there in the wee small hours?

Jamie.
26-07-2005, 19:18
Recon they are gonna be there in the wee small hours?

no prob not mate, just felt like i shud give u ample warning! little bit of inside knowledge never hurt any1