PDA

View Full Version : clio williams 4 branch manifold

bailie55
21-04-2010, 21:55
unfortuanly my williams has died on me and i am for breaking it. First piece up for grabs is the 4 branch that was bought from ktec approx two years ago. open to sensible offers. Problem for most of you i live in northern ireland so postage must be taken into account. Other parts are avaliable, you can contact me on the email below, thanks

chris

chrisbailie55@hotmail.co.uk

Wobba
30-04-2010, 16:34
unfortuanly my williams has died on me and i am for breaking it. First piece up for grabs is the 4 branch that was bought from ktec approx two years ago. open to sensible offers. Problem for most of you i live in northern ireland so postage must be taken into account. Other parts are avaliable, you can contact me on the email below, thanks

chris

chrisbailie55@hotmail.co.uk

Pictures and price please.

Wobba
30-04-2010, 16:35
Also, you may be genuine fella, but with a freebie hotmail account and 1 post for a high value item with no pics in a place that's way too hard to get too if you decided to vanish.....BUYER BEWARE.

georgi.karatodorov
03-05-2010, 16:51
Can you put some pictures of the manifold? Maybe I am interested.

bailie55
04-05-2010, 19:30
i only joined and put the post up as a fella that has allready bought parts of me said it was a good place to post items. In reply to the first and second post i find it hard to see the difference in placing photos up on this forum and you emailing me directly to get them you still wont know me any better. Its how I seperate the time wasters from genuine buyers. my ebay name is bailie8380 if you want references and i always give my mobile number, id rather do a deal by talking instead of emailing.

If theres anything anybodys interested in just let me know, bonnet, front bumper, boot and clocks are gone

dimma
05-05-2010, 18:47
im also from northern ireland and ive spoke to this fella a couple of times on the phone about parts he seems to be a genuine lad. :thumbsup: